Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] 57

HunterHog

A-alright..

Once Zaron left, he thought to himself that he should probably avoid any confusion and might as well just stay there. 'That guy seems insane anyway, I don't want to mess with him'.

------------------

Hey!

He waved

You're back. I'm guessing we can start scouting now, then? With the others, of course.

Get your sh*t together Zaron, you'll be of no use to this company of tenno if you lose your mind. Then again, you won't be of much use to anyone if you lose your mind. Keep your head in the game and go out there AND FIND OUT WHY THE HELL WE CAME HERE FOR, YEAHHHH.

Zaron Chuckled at himself, to be honest it wasn't the best speech he'd given himself but he wasn't complaining.

"Oh aye I am ready when you princesses are." He said smiling.

Get your sh*t together Zaron, you'll be of no use to this company of tenno if you lose your mind. Then again, you won't be of much use to anyone if you lose your mind. Keep your head in the game and go out there AND FIND OUT WHY THE HELL WE CAME HERE FOR, YEAHHHH.

Zaron Chuckled at himself, to be honest it wasn't the best speech he'd given himself but he wasn't complaining.

"Oh aye I am ready when you princesses are." He said smiling.

*Odin returns, laughing on his way to the two.

"I am ready as well."

*He pulls out his primary.

Edited by Lonewolf115

Umm no im no princess but thank you, my name is EvE and I have come to assist in excavation and exploration.

*EvE said a little flustered at the gesture, she then releases the seals on her helmet causing it to disassemble and store itself in her suit her face was then revealed as an asian female with short bob cut silver hair and red eyes*

So may i ask when we are heading out

(Sorry i actually forgot about this untill i checked the forums)

Okay time to leave then i guess

*all emotion left EvE as she pulled out her tiberon and began following zaron and the rest of the tenno*

Second floor right

*EvE said as her helmet reassmbled over her head*

(Trying to catch up sorry)

Zaron watched in silence as EvE walked straight pass him towards the second floor. Staring at her a few moments he finally turned to Kael and Odin.

"I call dibs on accompanying the smoaking princess. Sorry boys!" He said before running towards EvE.

"Hey lady do you even know where we are going?" Zaron said catching up to her.

*EvE turned around upon hearing zaron ask about if she knew where to go*

Partially i have been on a few excavation assignments to abanded orikin ships before mostly infested derelicts and they all are different true but do bear a similar setup, but if you know the way please show me ill cover the rear.

*EvE calmy said stopping to look at zaron*

Zaron watched in silence as EvE walked straight pass him towards the second floor. Staring at her a few moments he finally turned to Kael and Odin.

"I call dibs on accompanying the smoaking princess. Sorry boys!" He said before running towards EvE.

"Hey lady do you even know where we are going?" Zaron said catching up to her.

*Odin starts to laugh a hardy laugh.

"Alright then, didn't even say a thing about her but ok."

*Odin continues to laugh.

*EvE turned around upon hearing zaron ask about if she knew where to go*

Partially i have been on a few excavation assignments to abanded orikin ships before mostly infested derelicts and they all are different true but do bear a similar setup, but if you know the way please show me ill cover the rear.

*EvE calmy said stopping to look at zaron*

"Actuallyyyy I have never been this way before so I have devised a plan that will beat any other plan.....we will keep walking straight until we find a door or a new corridor!  All hail Zaron the mystic plan creator and his mighty power of creating plans." Zaron said, striking a heroic pose.

God dammit Zaron you could not have said anything else but that? Now you know why you're single.....

"Cmon lady, this place is not going to explore itself." He said pulling out his Vandal and walking past EvE.

artorias: hehe i have a map

Oh, you do? Please, do tell me the way. In fact, why don't you describe me this floor so we can get to the 2nd floor as fast as we can? Maybe tell us the floor the thing we came here for is?

Kael raised an eyebrow.

Go ahead, enlighten me.

He crossed his arms.

artorias: this was the warframe lab take a two lefts forward until stairs go down and take the elivator up i dont know what is here anymore its a old map

We did take two lefts. We've explored the area entirely and are going to proceed further now. I'll keep you in mind that is an old room with antiques, that..err, someone already collected, and is now just an empty room.

Kael sighed.

Let's go now.

((There really is nothing there. Please quit making stuff up))

• 1 month later...