Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] 57

HunterHog

Miss Draylon, the exotic Saryn, had trotted to and come to a halt by Kael's side, her arms lapping into a tight fold against her abdomen as she shared a glance between Kael offering a handshake and the Excalibur which was of no familiarance to the Saryn.

"Hey." She said bluntly, "So, did a Rhino fall on his @$$ or...?" She fixated a stare at the Excalibur.

He laughed out loud.

"Haha, no, this guy just popped outta nowhere head first. Still trying to find out exactly why or what for, but so far he seems to want to help us."

The excalibur decided to ignore the handshake. He had once been jollial and open to meet new friends, but that time has long past. Now, his sole purpose here is to finish the mission and regain his identity. Whether or not team members like him, it doesnt matter. Moreover, he could sense the difference between him and the ash. In fact, all of the tennos here are. He would not find friends here.

He turned his back to Kael, and slowly stride over to a weapon's crate. He knelt down and picked up a polished kunai. Never has he used this kinds of weapons, but after a few toss, he has grasped the weight and the balance of it. Has he always been that adaptive to weapons? Even in his past life?

The excalibur decided to leave the question aside. And without looking, he flicked his hand towards a candle resting on a ammo crate faraway. The kunai soared towards the target, passing tennos that are unawared of the situtation.

The kunai severed the wick of the candle cleanly. but leaving the candle's weak flame untouched. It hits the ground and burned a few more secondes after landing.

'Just to let u know, I'm no novice. I could take care of myself just fine.' And on his extended hand, a badge of a grand master shine brightly.

'Tell me when the first scout team was sent. I want to be in there as soon as possible.' And he strides off, leaving others behind

Edited by lol_NICK_lol

The excalibur decided to ignore the handshake. He had once been jollial and open to meet new friends, but that time has long past. Now, his sole purpose here is to finish the mission and regain his identity. Whether or not team members like him, it doesnt matter. Moreover, he could sense the difference between him and the ash, he is much more older and experienced while the ash is still at the prime of his age and has much to learn. In fact, all of the tennos here are. He would not find friends here.

He turned his back to Kael, and slowly stride over to a weapon's crate. He knelt down and picked up a polished kunai. Never has he used this kinds of weapons, but after a few toss, he has grasped the weight and the balance of it. Has he always been that adaptive to weapons? Even in his past life?

The excalibur decided to leave the question aside. And without looking, he flicked his hand towards a candle resting on a ammo crate faraway. The kunai soared towards the target, passing tennos that are unawared of the situtation.

The kunai severed the wick of the candle cleanly. but leaving the candle's weak flame untouched. It hits the ground and burned a few more secondes after landing.

'Just to let u know, I'm no novice. I could take care of myself just fine.' And on his extended hand, a badge of a grand master shine brightly.

Losing complete interest the moment the Excalibur left Kael and her, Miss Draylon turned her attention to Kael and shrugged.

"He seems /very/ friendly." She said in a monotoned, sarcastic voice. The Saryn's head shook and her arms relaxed by her sides,

"Anyway, what now, Kael?" She asked curiously towards him.

Losing complete interest the moment the Excalibur left Kael and her, Miss Draylon turned her attention to Kael and shrugged.

"He seems /very/ friendly." She said in a monotoned, sarcastic voice. The Saryn's head shook and her arms relaxed by her sides,

"Anyway, what now, Kael?" She asked curiously towards him.

//Nick, dude. Just...no. You're meta'ing. Who told you he's at the 'prime of his age'. You need to be careful with what you write. Also you're trying way too hard to be 2edgy4us, but hey, whatever that's up to you, just be careful with meta or forcing actions on others.

Shrugs

"Totally. Anyway, I should go on scouting duty. Wanna come with?"

Sry should have just left that out, slipped my mind for a sec there. My first rp not really have much experience

//That's okay, but you're not gonna get many friends and many people won't be interested in roleplaying with you if you're going to be acting like that. Just saying. Also careful doing what you're doing with your character. If you make your character instantly good at everything and just act incredibly overpowered, it's not gonna be fun for everyone. Also, in the rules:

Failure to comply, unfortunately, will see me forced to 'Rocks fall' your character.*

http://tvtropes.org/...allEveryoneDies

Edited by HunterHog

//Nick, dude. Just...no. You're meta'ing. Who told you he's at the 'prime of his age'. You need to be careful with what you write. Also you're trying way too hard to be 2edgy4us, but hey, whatever that's up to you, just be careful with meta or forcing actions on others.

Shrugs

"Totally. Anyway, I should go on scouting duty. Wanna come with?"

Miss Draylon nodded her head firmly,

"Sound's rad. Let me fetch my arsernal." She said with a sly grin behind the helmet. She trotted off to a tent and came back shortly after with her Torid, Stug and Dual Ichors equipped to her frame.

"Ready." She said confidently.

Miss Draylon nodded her head firmly,

"Sound's rad. Let me fetch my arsernal." She said with a sly grin behind the helmet. She trotted off to a tent and came back shortly after with her Torid, Stug and Dual Ichors equipped to her frame.

"Ready." She said confidently.

He nodded

"Very well, let's head off then."

He walked off into a door in the distance, and it slid open. He walked inside. The room was considerably smaller, and looked like something of a main hallway. It split into 3 doors from there on, but that room had  multiple floors.

"So....Where to start?"

He nodded

"Very well, let's head off then."

He walked off into a door in the distance, and it slid open. He walked inside. The room was considerably smaller, and looked like something of a main hallway. It split into 3 doors from there on, but that room had  multiple floors.

"So....Where to start?"

Draylon glanced around at the room briefly before shrugging.

"I don't know, you lead." She said only that, rather concentrated on their task.

Draylon glanced around at the room briefly before shrugging.

"I don't know, you lead." She said only that, rather concentrated on their task.

"Alright."

He jumped into a frontflip and then disappeared in a cloud of dark green energy particles, soon reappearing at top floor of the room.

"These are usually balconies, so we should get a better view from up here. You want to go on your own or do you want to meet up with me? I need to know if I should wait for you or not."

"Alright."

He jumped into a frontflip and then disappeared in a cloud of dark green energy particles, soon reappearing at top floor of the room.

"These are usually balconies, so we should get a better view from up here. You want to go on your own or do you want to meet up with me? I need to know if I should wait for you or not."

Glancing about for Kael briefly then spotting him on the balcony, she called back,

"I'll come with you, I suppose." She said, beginning up the stairs to his location, being moderately fast despite her warframe.

((So I'm just gonna have Evangeline go on ahead))

She walked up the steps behind the Saryn, getting up first in her rush, looking at the other person and waving hello,

"How do I get to the next floor?" She asked, somehow cold and kind simultaneously.

"Got it!"

He sat, resting and waiting for the cheerful Saryn to meet up with him.

//I'll wait for you, that's okay ^^!

She walked up the steps behind the Saryn, getting up first in her rush, looking at the other person and waving hello,

"How do I get to the next floor?" She asked, somehow cold and kind simultaneously.

The Saryn climbed the flight of stairs finally, having watched the Mag Prime jog on by earlier on. She took her time to make her way to Kael, walking at a slow pace; she had all the time in the Origin System, anyway.

She walked alongside a railing in her slow journey, so her left hand glided along it's surface and channeled a wad of energy unto it, watching a faint stream of corrosion bite into the golden trimming. Draylon smiled flamboyantly and looked ahead to her path once again.

Click, click, click, went Draylon's high-heeled feet as she went along the pristine Orokin tiles, coming within earshot to the now conversing Mag Prime and Ash.

Edited by Y0she

He looked at her confused.

"Uhm...I didn't assign anyone else to scout duty...and I haven't seen you earlier. How long ago did you arrive, how did you find us and how did you get here...? Oh, and, that's what we're trying to find out."

Edited by HunterHog

The Saryn made her way beside the two, her clicking heels notifying the two of her presences. She twirled around to glance at their surroundings before facing the Mag Prime and Ash,

"Hey." Miss Draylon said softly, her arms lapping into a neat fold. It seems the greeting was more-so directed to the Mag Prime.

He got up.

"Ah, you're here. Everything alright? I was just talking to lovely Evangeline here, who...appeared seemingly out of nowhere."

"Oh, everything's fine, and I wouldn't say she came out of nowhere; although she's quite fast." Draylon shared a glance at the Mag Prime now known as Evageline.

"It's nice to meet you, Evageline. I'm Miss Draylon." She said, her arms remaining in a neat fold.

Evangeline shrugged,

"I need the money, I'll be looking around and studying artifacts as we go along," she explained with a smile seen by no one.

The Saryn chuckled, stating, "A Saryn Prime would be lovely." Her arms unfolded to her sides, glancing about the Tower.

Edited by Y0she

The Saryn chuckled, stating, "A Saryn Prime would be lovely." Her arms unfolded to her sides, glancing about the Tower.

Evangeline shrugged,

"I'm not into that, but yes, a prime form of Saryn would be exquisite, now, should we begin with checking the walls for some form of entrance of lever?" She asked, looking around.