Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] 57

HunterHog

He shrugged

"I dunno. I'm sort of lacking on things to do. I should probably file the report on how things went, but I can do that at any time. I wonder how the others are doing, though."

Miss Draylon sighed softly. "Hm, I wonder aswell."

Her head shook, "Well, perhaps you and me can do something together, other than file reports; eat, sit down somewhere, watch something." She said, her arms neatly folding.

Edited by Y0she

After about 15 minutes of rest, the tenno got up from his nap and exited the tent.Okay Zaron, the time for napping has passed now we explore! he thought to himself. He then proceeded to the armory to get his equipment.

He opened his crate to find a mix of primary, secondary and melee weapons stuffed in it. After searching for a few seconds he pulled out a dark green Grakata and a box of Kunai. The Grakata looked like it had seen better days, with a number of scratches littered about it and the paint barely visible. However his Kunai were the exact opposite. It looked like it was brand new, with the paint job being that of his Excaliburs armour. it was his latest addition to his arsenal. After clipping on the ammo pack for his kunai and holstering his Grakata, he knelt down and searched for a few more seconds in his crate before pulling out an Othors. His second most loved weapon the blades themselves where almost blinding white, with the rest of the polearm being black and maroon.

Walking out of the tent, he started asking fellow Tenno if a scouting party had been dispatched. After being informed that they were indeed dispatched and the general direction in which they went, the Tenno (A.K.A  Zaron) walked out of the encampment and through the open doors. 

Once through the doors, he noticed a balcony with a door left opened as well. Suspecting that the scouts went through that door, he jumped up on to the balcony and went through the next set of opened doors.After carefully scanning his surroundings and ensuring that there were no hostiles, he contemplated as to which direction he should go.

Hmm left, right or middle?  After pondering for a moment he decided to take the middle path.

(Sorry if this seemed abit too long, just wanted to know what was beyond the huge doors in the main pathway?)

((Hunter you gonna GM what happened when the lights went out or what?))

((I did say the 'figure' slipped by while the lights were out, but the sound of the door opening was a cue for oyu to follow if you wanted. I must've forgotten to say that the lights turned back on (Hand-wave it for emergency power or something))))

(Sorry if this seemed abit too long, just wanted to know what was beyond the huge doors in the main pathway?)

(A long ornamented corridor with roots breaking in through the walls, painting is very scrapped and the carved ornamental writings on the walls are hardly visible from the scratches. It looks like something out of a derelict, which is weird since the two previous rooms were as clean as a brand new Tower.)

Edited by HunterHog

((Oh, alright))

Evangeline looked around the room for her partner Volt, her helmet allowing infrared sight as she'd said earlier, figuring the volt had it as well.

"You still in here? I heard something, and we should probably head back to the main camp soon." She called around the room.

"I don't know about you but I don't eat through my helmet!" He laughed

The Saryn flinched softly in understanding, "Oh; I thought you mean't..."

She shook her head, "Nevermind. Where to?" She asked, the faintest of blushes behind her helmet.

Edited by Y0she

The Saryn flinched softly in understanding, "Oh; I thought you mean't..."

She shook her head, "Nevermind. Where to?" She asked, the faintest of blushes behind her helmet.

He shrugged

"Canteen's our only source of food right now. We should probably head there, aye?"

-------------------------

The dark figure, thinking he lost the Tenno, continued his investigations near the room he had left the Mag and the Volt behind. He inspected everything with caution, hoping they would not follow him or discover him.

Zaron surged foward twoards the doors and grabbed the handles of each door. He slowly pulled on the handles, which made the door let out a large moan as the doors opened. Zaron moved cautiosly inside and stared in awe at the room before him. He walked to one of the walls and saw faint ornamental writings barely visible. "Wow someone had a wild party here" he said as he looked back at the room he came from. just as he was about to move on he heard indistinctive voices talking. Suspicious he crept next to the side of the door he came from and waited to see if he could locate these voices.

((Sorry for my absence, been a bit busy these last few days, but back to action.))

Valkros looked over at the door the dark figure had run through. He could make out that the door opened and closed, but he didn't notice who went through it. The already cautious Volt was only set more on edge by this, and felt that he and the Mag may not be alone. He paced about the room slowly, making sure to listen for every little sound now. The thought that something may be stalking them in these towers was unsettling.

Eventually his partner called out for him, and he decided to make his way back to her, glancing over his shoulder occasionally. "I'm still here..." He called back to the Mag once he was in sight. "And yes, we should be heading back soon... That would probably be for the best." 

Edited by Spybuster

A transmission connected to the figure, and began talking.

"It's time you return to the top, you must inform us of what you have learned in your espionage. When you reach the top of the tower once more, I can teach you some tricks and one of your Warframe's Powers, so that you can re-learn and re-master your Warframe once more. The AI will help you in your training, thanks to some instructions and old logs I found about your Warframe's development."

The transmission was interrupted by another one.

"I'd be more than happy to oblige, Operator. We will begin training and indulge in power exploration once you return to the top of the tower."

The transmission was disconnected, and the dark figure attempted to slip by to the main hall once more, taking the elevator to the top floor if he was not interrupted.

After a few minutes, Zaron decided that no one was there and decided to head back to the encampment. As he moved from his position he  walk back the way he came and stopped in the middle of the three pathways. He sowly scanned the area once more ensuring that noone was there and spotted two figures approaching from the left pathway. Deciding that they were not hostiles, he walked over to the figures.

"Hey dont get startled or anything, I am coming over. I am not a hostile"

Evangeline nodded,

"Might not wanna go this way, the lights are out, I'll come back tomorrow to fix them." She said, "Though emergency lights are on, you could technically head this way if you really wanted to." She shrugged, looking back for Valkros.

Valkros followed along, heading back to the main hall. There he and the Mag found someone new. After Evangeline commented to the newcomer, he did as well. "Plus this one here stripped quite a few things of value along the way, so I doubt you'd find anything near here." He said pointing to the Mag.  "Come, join us on our way back to this camp she mentioned. We can get stocked and resupplied, and plan for a new venture out."

Edited by Spybuster

"Might not wanna go this way, the lights are out, I'll come back tomorrow to fix them." She said, "Though emergency lights are on, you could technically head this way if you really wanted to." She shrugged, looking back for Valkros.

Valkros followed along, heading back to the main hall. There he and the Mag found someone new. After Evangeline commented to the newcomer, he did as well. "Plus this one here stripped quite a few things of value along the way, so I doubt you'd find anything near here." He said pointing to the Mag.  "Come, join us on our way back to this camp she mentioned. We can get stocked and resupplied, and plan for a new venture out."

"Thanks for the tips, was'nt planning on going further anyways. Figured it'd be best if I had two or three more tenno with me before I delve deeper into the floor"

He smiled behind his helmet.

"Name's Zaron. A pleasure to meet both of you."

He gave a slight bow to the two Tenno