Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Frames

(PSN)MadDerpyMonkey

The frames I find sit poorly with me aesthetically are Mag prime (because all I see in that helmet is a Cyclops wearing corrective headgear for it's teeth), Hydroid (there is just something about his thighs....) and Banshee (it took me a year to find a colour palette I liked for her, and the inclusion of warframe armour so I could hide her tiny ankles and get rid of that shoulder pauldron @_@)

I don't have a problem with a specific frame, but I DO have a problem with Mag's alternate helmets.

GAH!

b-but floaty space age headphooooones! D:

The frames I find sit poorly with me aesthetically are Mag prime (because all I see in that helmet is a Cyclops wearing corrective headgear for it's teeth), Hydroid (there is just something about his thighs....) and Banshee (it took me a year to find a colour palette I liked for her, and the inclusion of warframe armour so I could hide her tiny ankles and get rid of that shoulder pauldron @_@)

b-but floaty space age headphooooones! D:

I bought armor just to ditch that crazy pauldron. I know the pain.

easy there trigger. we just trying to have a discussion about aesthetics here...nobody is bashing DE's work. aesthetics are purely subjective so NO ONE will ever win all the time. chillax and nitpick some bro.

no i know that was for a different thread, sorta got tired of the discussion going on there, jsut watching this one atm is all

why i changed it to "wrong thread" should change that to "Posted to wrong thread" actualy

no i know that was for a different thread, sorta got tired of the discussion going on there, jsut watching this one atm is all

why i changed it to "wrong thread" should change that to "Posted to wrong thread" actualy

sorry bout that lol. normally i troll, so when i actually try to start a legit thread it hurts to see such conviction :P all good in the space ninja hood

sorry bout that lol. normally i troll, so when i actually try to start a legit thread it hurts to see such conviction :P all good in the space ninja hood

no no its fine, i do thinks some frames have a displeasing aesthetic ( like some pointed above)  

though for some reason i really like limbos alt helmet, and the thingy under his normal helmet

Limbo looks ok, but I hate his alternate helmet. Not a big fan of Nova and Mirage. I'm fine with Nova not being over sexuallized, but she looks like a little kid as others have said. I actually like Nekros surprisingly, give him the right color scheme and he can look pretty badass.

Both of Ash's alternate helmets are aweful. Loki looks cool, but the only helmet I like for him is his Swindle helmet.

Limbo looks ok, but I hate his alternate helmet. Not a big fan of Nova and Mirage. I'm fine with Nova not being over sexuallized, but she looks like a little kid as others have said. I actually like Nekros surprisingly, give him the right color scheme and he can look pretty badass.

Both of Ash's alternate helmets are aweful. Loki looks cool, but the only helmet I like for him is his Swindle helmet.

i like nova, her helmets are rather interesting they have this sorta japanese anime sc-fi helmet vib to them, and mag is also shorter then nova so dont leave her out, nekros i would like to have more like "meat" on his bones he looks like he would break a leg/arm every second xD

img_starchild_chara.jpg

^ like so, ive seen the helmet design around other things as well and i really like it for some reason

Edited by ropefish98

Hydroid is the big one I'm not fond of, massive thunder thighs and the fins are just weird/fugly. They don't really bother me but Zephyr and Oberon both take some getting used to, not the most aesthetically pleasing of frames at a glance.

Mag's helmets are something else, her default and the space headphones one are fine but the other one and the prime helm are just creepy. Ember's Backdraft helm is another one that i find to be really bad. 

IMHO Nova is the ugliest of all. Her body is too simple, and all her helmets are just horrible, except maybe the Quantum one. The only things I like are the legs and the flames on the back.

This is sad, because Nova is my second favourite frame, speaking of gameplay.

i like nova, her helmets are rather interesting they have this sorta japanese anime sc-fi helmet vib to them, and mag is also shorter then nova so dont leave her out, nekros i would like to have more like "meat" on his bones he looks like he would break a leg/arm every second xD

img_starchild_chara.jpg

^ like so, ive seen the helmet design around other things as well and i really like it for some reason

I actually like Mag for some reason, although I wasn't aware she was shorter than even Nova. As for Nova herself, idk she just feels less imposing than Mag does. With Nekros, I think they kinda did the skinny thing on purpose. Seems like they were going for a more skeletal appearance for him, since he's essentially the "grim reaper" of sorts.

Although, I always wondered why they gave him his own exclusive Syandana. I feel like each Warframe should have their own personal Syandana.