Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serro Attachments: Awkward Placement?

WonbadEthic

So I recenlty bought a sagutra for my Serro, which I love, but one problem that does occur is some minor clipping issues, kinda like this one; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334091278

Notice Loki's right hand clipping through the attachment? Not to mention, the chains also look contorted and mangled.

If the sagutra would be placed in a beter position, chains and placement would be of lttle concern to the sharp eye.

Another view of the sagutra's placement on the shaft of the weapon; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334091387

I wouldn't mind seeing only one Sagutra, maybe on the tip of the weapon, or somewhere where the hands wouldn't reach.

Edited by WonbadEthic

Serro has also a bad placement on the back of some Warframes, I didn't checked them all, but many frames have very low unsymmetrical placement. Almost scratching the bottom.

Very bad Serro placement:  Hydroid, Volt, Loki, Mirage, Ash, Necros ...

Acceptable placement:         Banshee, Frost, Nova, Nyx, Valkyr, Zephyr ...

(Same placement issue on the back can be applied to Jat Kittag)

And yeah Sugatra placement on Serro is also bad. Why not on the end of the shaft, a big question to me

I hope these things will be fixed someday, because it stops me from using this nice weapon. 

Serro has also a bad placement on the back of some Warframes, I didn't checked them all, but many frames have very low unsymmetrical placement. Almost scratching the bottom.

Very bad Serro placement:  Hydroid, Volt, Loki, Mirage, Ash, Necros ...

Acceptable placement:         Banshee, Frost, Nova, Nyx, Valkyr, Zephyr ...

(Same placement issue on the back can be applied to Jat Kittag)

And yeah Sugatra placement on Serro is also bad. Why not on the end of the shaft, a big question to me

I hope these things will be fixed someday, because it stops me from using this nice weapon. 

I feel your pain, man. Serro is a good weapon. I just got a stance mod for it, too.