Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Weapon You Have The Most Kills With And How Many Kills Would That Be?

DJ_Vauban

Title owo

XwBpC7Z.png?1

Do post a screenshot of it, no one will believe that you have over 999999~ kills with a braton without proof owo I know i wouldn't.

Kinda sucks that apparently the headshot counter for melee weapons seems to be all bonkers ._.

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Title owo

XwBpC7Z.png?1

Do post a screenshot of it, no one will believe that you have over 999999~ kills with a braton without proof owo I know i wouldn't.

Kinda sucks that apparently the headshot counter for melee weapons seems to be all bonkers ._.

Prove that this Dragon Nikana is yours, I don't believe you for the sake of argument.

Glaive Prime - 49.6k kills, last I checked anyway. No pics since its on my PS4.

Edited by Kestral9999

WPdxQPO.jpg?1

there you go owo

Hope you enjoy random people asking you for plat now :D

On topic:

kYD3upk.jpg

EDIT: But since I'm such a hipster I'm working on getting my Twin Gremlins to be my most used weapon.

Edited by Guest

MOST KILLS EVAR!1!!1one

paris.png

I guess I haven't touched the original Paris since before thy had this much stat tracking.

Anyways seriously though.

Primary...

boltor_prime.png

Secondary...

lato.png

Melee...

dakra_prime.png

I don't have as many kills with single weapons as other people do 'cause I'm trying to rank everything obtainable in the game.  Higher-end gear gets used more anyways because I put it on for hard missions and bosses to help obtain more gear faster.  So I'm MR17 but have way less kills with my most-used gear since I spread the EXP around possibly a lot more weapons than most players.

Dunno' if there's an easy way to compare that though.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/27346640276146566/AC389A6ED35996615E8B1EA961F2C3285A61309C/

Sorry, i can't use the [.img], because I'm "not allowed" :/

The IMG code expects a link to an image directly, but Steam's screenshot service doesn't allow that.  Use something like Imgur, a link given by imgur should then end in .jpg or .png or something meaning it's actually the direct link to the image and you can use that.

The IMG code expects a link to an image directly, but Steam's screenshot service doesn't allow that.  Use something like Imgur, a link given by imgur should then end in .jpg or .png or something meaning it's actually the direct link to the image and you can use that.

Yeah, then that's why i can't. Thanks dude!