Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Was Attacked By The Red Veil

Borockobama

Aaaannd it was completely easy, seriously. 3 Chargers with a red tint and a hologram in my face wasnt enough to deter me from the fact that this was way too easy. I understand Death squads should be beatable but this should be alot harder.

I do reccommend upping the strength of these guys and making them idk 3 times their size. If this is a squad im disappointed to see what a platoon would be. Just my opinion

They send eximus units (not tinted), and the size of that squad grows into a 'platoon' after a certain amount of points.

Nothing inherently difficult about it either way, for any faction. Although it might add considerable difficulty if you're already inundated with other more difficult units, while the area effects of the Eximus units all blend together on top of you.

Aaaannd it was completely easy, seriously. 3 Chargers with a red tint and a hologram in my face wasnt enough to deter me from the fact that this was way too easy. I understand Death squads should be beatable but this should be alot harder.

I do reccommend upping the strength of these guys and making them idk 3 times their size. If this is a squad im disappointed to see what a platoon would be. Just my opinion

Holy crap.... does that mean that the New Loki is going to attack with THREE ANCIENT HEALERS!

NOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!

A Platoon is supposed to be a group of about 40 people.

If THAT happened...then it would be an amusing challenge...but I doubt DE knows how large a platoon actually is.

40 Eximus Rollers...damn that would be hilarious. But I bet it's going to be like 5....DE dropped the ball after promising me a platoon of enemies.

40 Angry Eximus Ancient Healers would be menacing as well.

They should actually stick to the number advertised...this would make it much more of an event if such an attack occurs...and I would freaking love it.

Edited by Shehriazad

3? Wat?!

I was attacked by 16 level 40 Red Veil assassins... Gave me a pinch!

The intro hunt squads shouldn't be powerful. Its kinda the point for the game life investment of most players who will continually earn negative rep with two factions forever. later end rep kill squads could definitely be stalker like if you continue faction missions without need it. Much like doing 5 invasions for G3.

It could be a way to gain hated faction items. The end tier kill squads could drop a faction item (part) maybe.

Edited by Firetempest

i really do need to take a screenshot but i freakout everytime because they place their whole hologram thing up right as theyre attacking you and i freak out

they JUST attacked me again. I promise ill try to get a screenshot if noone has beaten me to it. Attacked me during a vault run with my clanmates