Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

well there ever be a legit archwing invasion mission similar to the last mission on the archwing quest? 1/3 of it would be a normal invasion but then things like breaching pods appearing in rooms or smashing into the room while your inside would be added as you approach the archwing part...now that i think about it can dynamic events  like the breaching pods be added to the normal invasion missions? because right now it's just a plain exterminate mission so anything would be good to make it exciting again.

Edited by thecool1232

Changes:

• Archwing nodes are now excluded from Invasions. There was (and right now still is) an Invasion on Pandora, Saturn which is preventing Archwing play.

I actually liked this. It would be nice to have influence over which faction currently occupies an archwing node. For instance the better game type for collecting archwing mods(interception) are all currently grineer occupied nodes. So it would be nice if either similar nodes were added with corpus as the enemy faction or we could change the enemy type we're fighting, like in invasions.

Edit: Or, better yet, make an archwing version of invasion. Perhaps the exterminate missions could be similar to the quest once you have the archwing built? And if you're fighting against the Corpus it turns into a trench run, fighting against the Grineer it becomes a free space exterminate.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

"Fixed an issue with Corrupted Mod Transient Fortitude not being equippable simultaneously with Blind Rage."

Oh dear god, why would you do this? x.x Welp, time to go find Transient Fortitude, because now I have no reason to not completely rearrange my build around making my Iron Skin as thick as possible.

So..no fix for the exorbitant amount of rep required in a syndicate, the fact that it requires Orokin Catalysts or Reactors, OR the forced extractions, but we're gonna fix something that made it slightly easier to grind.

Seriously DE, fix the problems hurting the players before you fix the problems helping them, please.  I appreciate the attempts to help players, but comeon..

Edit:Ugh, look, I know you guys are trying your best, and I'm sorry if I came off as angry.  Y'guys did fix some major problems and I should be more fair about that, but the notion of you guys going after relatively minor or even helpful glitches/problems while there is basically a pay wall to continue in a syndicate just...really bothers me.  

Edited by UFOLoche

Could you elaborate on what's broken exactly? I've tried it today (as a client) and it seemed to work fine, but perhaps I missed something.

Life strike has a tendency to not work at all when we are clients. It works perfectly fine when we're host or play solo though.

Thanks for the hotfix.^^