Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

"Reduced Camera Shake when 'sprinting' in Archwing missions."

I just played an archwing mission and i have a migraine even when im completely still the camera mildly shakes around can we please get an option to turn it off completely.

After this hotfix, I'm getting serious PhysX particle spam when some mobs die. Seen on Infested and Corpus so far.

If this is needed, GTX 680, latest driver. Warframe running at max settings.

Edited by Zorrofenix

Fix The Limbo Excavatiion Mission as it is tooo Darn Hard and only gives out credits instead of Blue Prints !

The loot obtained in those missions are random. You just need to keep digging until you get the blueprint. Take a friend or something to make it easier, or keep restarting the mission when the going gets tough.

Windows XP is 12 years old, out of date and no longer supported by microsoft and I don't miss it, once I got used to windows 8.1.

Many people like, use and still prefer Windows XP over anything released after, but, I'm not gonna debate this in this forum. Don't think it's the place for that. :)

Keeps crahing after loading into the Tessera mission for the archwing parts, not getting a WAR#### either sceen is just turns a faded white and stops responding.

Edit: Got WAR-#### to work just took a few minutes WAR-350071 hope this helps.

Edited by Cerberez