Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drahk Master Exploit?

d1sc1p1e

Question

didn't want to hack another thread that started me thinking this, but does anyone know if you can pick up another players weapon after it's been ripped outta their hands? the other thread had a screenshot of the Op standing next to a weapon, basically the OP though it was an enemies weapon but it had the 'pickup rifle x' icon above it.

so can we pick it up? does it swap out for or equiped weapon or do we keep it aside? do we retain it after the missions? is this finally an exploit to trade weapons?

Edited by d1sc1p1e

16 answers to this question

I think so. I don't think I like this addition but as it currently stands I think you can change weapons with friends.

what an exploit. so you give me plat, i give you ammo drum, we then go hit some Grineer missions till my brand new Lat Prime gets ripped and BAM! players got a fully built lat for like 20p.

what an exploit. so you give me plat, i give you ammo drum, we then go hit some Grineer missions till my brand new Lat Prime gets ripped and BAM! players got a fully built lat for like 20p.

Probably should've mentioned this in my post, and it has been mentioned. You only pick up the weapon until it gets ripped by another Drahk master or the end of the mission, whichever comes first. 

That is not how it works, you do not get the weapon to keep.....

You can pick up other's weapons if you have no primary equipped. I believe it is a bug or an unfinished feature.

Unfinished feature? sounds like i shouldn't put my expectations to the test, but still, i didn't have a primery weapon equipped and i couldn't pick up a braton floating in mid air... even though it gave me the option...

Edited by Smooth00

I can confirm that your weapons are restored after the mission to what they were pre-mission.   IF (not sure you actually can pick them up) you can USE your buddy's weapon you still can't steal it or trade it or the like.   Good way to try out something you do not have, maybe, but not an exploit. 

Has anyone actually been able to pick up someone's item?

Edited by jonnin

Yes you can. You have to also have your weapon stripped to do it though. You can't drop your weapon to pick up another. So if you want to try  it yourself you have to allow the drahk master to hit you until you and the buddy you want to swap with have both been stripped of your weapons. You can then pick up each others weapons. Your equipment will be returned after the mission.

So no you cannot 'trade' weapons this way. it is only a temporary swap if you attempt it.