Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Body Is Ready

iBrigandi

Glaive, throwing knives and shurikens are the possible first 3 throwable weapons. Ash would have to be reworked if they did implemented throwable shurikens. Wonder if it would be unlimited in the sense that you could throw it and retrieve it from wherever it landed.

Glaive, throwing knives and shurikens are the possible first 3 throwable weapons. Ash would have to be reworked if they did implemented throwable shurikens. Wonder if it would be unlimited in the sense that you could throw it and retrieve it from wherever it landed.

Would be boss. Taking weapon out of infected and blood comes out. This is ninja.

Edited by iBrigandi

I cant wait for the throwable weapons. Anyone else excited?

As someone else joked, the Glaive BP will probably look something like this:

3 Gallium

100 Rubedo

250 Rubedo

450 Rubedo

So I'm not allowing myself to get excited.

The Glaive won't actually be a throwing weapon as such, since throwing weapons will occupy your secondary weapons slot, the glaive will be a melee weapon but its charge attack will be a boomerang-esque throw.

Source is Stream #3

Edited by MrGrae

OMG, oversized shurikens and other throwable weapons? i hope these weapons can be thrown fast and deal good damage, also wish they're seconday because i already have Paris for sniping in stealth( i could use something stealthy for open combat,  i love being a ninja with ash). 

OMG, oversized shurikens and other throwable weapons? i hope these weapons can be thrown fast and deal good damage, also wish they're seconday because i already have Paris for sniping in stealth( i could use something stealthy for open combat,  i love being a ninja with ash). 

Highly doubt that it will be a "Fuuma" type of shuriken, most likely to be the standard small sized "Hira" ones.

Edited by SaintLucifer

Where did you get "oversized" from?

And yes, they're secondary.

As someone else joked, the Glaive BP will probably look something like this:

3 Gallium

100 Rubedo

250 Rubedo

450 Rubedo

c'mon rubedo's not that hard to farm!

*cough*

3 Gallium

100 Rubedo

250 Rubedo

450 Rubedo

Am I the only one around here that thinks Alloy plate is harder to farm than Rubedo?  I have 1500 Rubedo and 100 alloy in my inventory lol.

Err, pardon my ignorance, but where exactly can I find this stream?

Could someone link me to the vod?

They give us updates on their next live streams in the News and Announcements section and the banner that is on top of every page of the forum.

You can find them here, this is where they stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/videos

And here, on their Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayWarframe