Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Death Squads In Invasions

theMatherson

The Perrin Sequence sent their moa death squad while I was doing an infestation outbreak invasion for the corpus. They spawned in and this happened...

imb4ob0m2XF9B.png

ix4pKM5xd0FME.png

They stayed like this the whole mission. Seems like they broke because the corpus were my allies in this mission, and since the death squad is technically corpus, the game made them allies too. Regardless of the fact that the Perrin Sequence aren't friends with the corpus.

This probably would happen with the Cephalon Suda drone death squad, and the Steel Meridian's roller death squad if I was doing an invasion for the grineer.

It'd be kinda neat if there was a chance that Syndicates allied to you would send "Reinforcements" to back you up like that. (But on purpose)

I can't be the only one that thinks it'd add a bit more texture to the universe to see more "irregular" subfactions of units in the actual game like the Syndicates represent.

It'd be kinda neat if there was a chance that Syndicates allied to you would send "Reinforcements" to back you up like that. (But on purpose)

I can't be the only one that thinks it'd add a bit more texture to the universe to see more "irregular" subfactions of units in the actual game like the Syndicates represent.

I believe that's what the individual specters are?

I'd like to see that in their special alerts.