Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Pvp.

CelticMoss

No sorry Pvp is unbalanced and unfun as it is , it was only added due to demand and I honestly wouldn't want to see an archwing version. If for some reason DE decides to work on Pvp I rather they fix current concave and dark sectors first then archwing.

What are you talking about?! how can pvp be already "unbalanced" it doesn't even exist in Archwing, and conclave is "unbalanced" because of the frames's abilities and weapons, which are not even usable in Archwing.

Edited by Orbister

What are you talking about?! how can pvp be already "unbalanced" it doesn't even exist in Archwing, and conclave is "unbalanced" because of the frames's abilities and weapons, which are not even usable in Archwing.

You're right, Conclave is unbalanced because of the Frames abilities, but abilities aren't the only thing that causes them to be unbalance. Arkwings health, shields, armor, and energy pool are still depending on your warframes stats, so a player who spent his/her time focusing on shields rather than health, don't have the same stats as other players. Plus you throw weapons into the mix, by the time they actually give into demand for a PvP arkwing mod, they'll most likely be a good amount of people who have their weapon damage mods some where between max and half way to max, and who ever holds the weapon with the maxed out damage out put, more or less owns the whole match. The ONLY way I'd see any PvP in warframe be balanced to the point where it's fun and fair for all, is if in PvP matches, all warframe and arkwing stats are set to universal shield/armor/health & Energy stat, so every one no mater the frame will have more armor, more health than anyone else, and also if all weapons are set to a set stat depending on their weapon type.

Good Player vs Player games don't have varying player stats, nor do they have two players wielding the same weapon, but with different damage out put. Every one has a fair chance at kicking butt, and no one will have the god load out, because their flat out won't be a god load out. 

Right now, Warframe's PvP mods are nothing more than a PvP mod shoe horned into a PvE game, with zero thought to proper balance, and fairness, dispite what some people might think, PvP feels like it was added into the game just to please and shut up the people demanding it. It doesn't feel like the Devs actually spent some time into it to make it play and feel like an actual good PvP game mode. Not saying they did or didn't, I'm just saying what it strongly feels like to me. Which is why I loath PvP in Warframe and destiny, because it's unfair, it's only fun to those who had the time and luck to gather all of the powerful mods, craft all of the weapons and warframes and found the best God Load Out to use to ensure complete control of any match. Back when the Dueling room was first added to the dojo, it was a fun/silly idea added to the dojo, but as soon as people started demanding more PvP, things have gotten annoying. 

Now with that said, I'm going to repeat what I posted in my last thread.

Let DE focus on perfecting the game they have right now, not add more PvP modes just to please a bunch of players who love playing unbalanced games of PvP want it.