Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Grineer Storage Container!

matrixEXO

Randomly found it when doing the Fusion Core alert mission. I think it spawns at a chance in any alert mission, could be wrong.

There was a fusion core alert?

Huh, fusion cores as alert rewards are new.

Oh well this is nice at least. A little bit more incentive to explore in missions that aren't Orokin sabotage at least.

Found one too doing a syndicate mission. Got 75k creds(!), 1 hour credit booster and a detonite injector iirc.

Also worth noting it gives off a faint sound much like, if not the same as the secret caches do on void sabotages.

Just found one myself. Cought my eye just as I was about to exit a mission. Was doing a solo syndicate Exterminate. Got a rare fusion core, credits and a 30 min credit booster. 

Found it in the corner of a tile glowing Gold.

Ok, so I have good luck. After finding a grineer container (mentioned above), I was doing the final Limbo Excervation mission (corpus) and found a "re-enforced corpus storage container". Again it had a rare fusion core, credits, a hour long credit booster and a orthos (not prime) bp. 

It looked like one of those black cylindrical containers with a kind of lock on it and glowed light blue.

Ok, so I have good luck. After finding a grineer container (mentioned above), I was doing the final Limbo Excervation mission (corpus) and found a "re-enforced corpus storage container". Again it had a rare fusion core, credits, a hour long credit booster and a orthos (not prime) bp. 

It looked like one of those black cylindrical containers with a kind of lock on it and glowed light blue.

Good finding the corpus variant. Wonder if it also happens in void, can someone waste few keys for science(wikia stuff)?