Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Grineer Storage Container!

matrixEXO

I found one in a T1 exterminate mission in one of those little pod rooms with lots of coffins in it and those white trees in the middle. I found there was a lot of orokin storage containers and it was on the right walking in, in front of the second coffin to the wall. I didn't realize it was one when i broke it though, but when i did a green orb popped out and gave me a 30 minute affinity booster, 1 forma, and i guess some money. Not sure how much i was still trying to figure out if i was seeing things right, having a little forma and 1 beside it.

I Asked on chat, there's rare storage that have been implemented from what a few people where saying. Under the radar though i guess. Either way it's a welcome change. I usually solo T1 towers and run them for cash when i'm strapped, and look everywhere. This makes it much more worth the while.

I found one in a T1 exterminate mission in one of those little pod rooms with lots of coffins in it and those white trees in the middle. I found there was a lot of orokin storage containers and it was on the right walking in, in front of the second coffin to the wall. I didn't realize it was one when i broke it though, but when i did a green orb popped out and gave me a 30 minute affinity booster, 1 forma, and i guess some money. Not sure how much i was still trying to figure out if i was seeing things right, having a little forma and 1 beside it.

I Asked on chat, there's rare storage that have been implemented from what a few people where saying. Under the radar though i guess. Either way it's a welcome change. I usually solo T1 towers and run them for cash when i'm strapped, and look everywhere. This makes it much more worth the while.

Was it a pre-built forma or a blueprint? If it only said/showed forma I think it was pre-built.

Also consider running void capture missions, as they have lots of rooms and more likely one or two parkour tiles, wich will have dozens of containers if you finish one in time.

Posted Today, 02:28 AM

lunatikhh, on 01 Nov 2014 - 01:07 AM, said:snapback.png

Was it a pre-built forma or a blueprint? If it only said/showed forma I think it was pre-built.
Also consider running void capture missions, as they have lots of rooms and more likely one or two parkour tiles, wich will have dozens of containers if you finish one in time. 

It was pre-built, checked after to make sure. Thanks for the tip i have a lot more of those keys on standby.

Please confirm if these containers appear on the HUD if Thief's Wit and/or Loot Detector are equipped.

From OP's screenshot I would say they do show up with the same icon as other containers.

I'm going to guess these are the new objects in the codex and ask, anyone know how many scans they need?

I found one in a low level Corpus mission.  I don't remember if it was an alert or invasion, though.  It's very likely as I wouldn't be running a low level Corpus mission otherwise.  I did however do some nightmare runs not long ago.

It was in one of the loot rooms right by the extraction point.  It couldn't be broken by melee until the bars on it were shot off with a weapon.

I don't remember what all it had, however of note it had a Dera blueprint in it.

Edited by Fenrica

I found one in a low level Corpus mission.  I don't remember if it was an alert or invasion, though.  It's very likely as I wouldn't be running a low level Corpus mission otherwise.  I did however do some nightmare runs not long ago.

It was in one of the loot rooms right by the extraction point.  It couldn't be broken by melee until the bars on it were shot off with a weapon.

I don't remember what all it had, however of note it had a Dera blueprint in it.

Dera!

Found it ODE.

I only went that hidden place (higher with tree branch) since I heard that annoying ambient noise (But very useful way if you don't use loot detector/Thief's Wit to scout the container). 

0M1VYTx.jpg

If you codex scan it, it is called "Rare Orokin Storage Container"

nB4tLus.jpg

It store Forma with 30 Minutes Booster

lJFUeDt.jpg

Edited by Spec-gineff