The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Interface Ui Idea.

BoskiSmok

Hello,

I don't see any thread about current UI.

Don't you think it is too simple? One blue-red line and this healthbar? Please, this game deserve for much better interface. Current health bar can be problem for people who play trinity for example. There are many ways to improve UI. I see there may be problem with players who have low performance computer, but there is one simple way to avoid it - make more customization in options -> switch on/off. This is a example how could healthbar looks like:

PzvU8hd.png

Its simple enough and looks much better. Of course its only example. I will be happy when you do that what you say on one of your devstreams: more customization ;)

Write please what you think about it.

Regards 

SmokuPL

Hello,

I don't see any thread about current UI.

Don't you think it is too simple? One blue-red line and this healthbar? Please, this game deserve for much better interface. Current health bar can be problem for people who play trinity for example. There are many ways to improve UI. I see there may be problem with players who have low performance computer, but there is one simple way to avoid it - make more customization in options -> switch on/off. This is a example how could healthbar looks like:

PzvU8hd.png

Its simple enough and looks much better. Of course its only example. I will be happy when you do that what you say on one of your devstreams: more customization ;)

Write please what you think about it.

Regards 

SmokuPL

How about displaying our health/shield level on our Frames? Halo has a nice way of depicting how strong your shield is.

Imagine this:

A full shield is displayed as invisible. A shield that has just taken a hit is lighting up on that particular spot. The more hits it takes, they more spots light up and the more visible the shield becomes. When a shield is down, the character's energy lights(now just cosmetic) flicker quickly to indicate it is down. Blood stains appear on your Warframe to indicate your health status. The more spots, the more damaged your health is. If your health is regenerated, the stains will disappear.

Lets talk about the damage visuals. Instead of the icons, Impact Damage makes your shield appear bright. Puncture damage bypasses your shield and dents in your armor. Damage to health makes some blood fling off your character, like in a Bleed proc, but per hit.

Did you make that? looks awesome ;)

Since updates 11-12 or so (more prominent in U14) most art assets in warframe have become noticeably more minimalistic. Do you remember the very old chat window? it looked awesome. it had glowing borders and that fancy neon slider. You may like or not minimalism, but i'd rather have an option to turn on/off those assets. I don't even care about performance if it looks good.

Did you make that? looks awesome ;)

Since updates 11-12 or so (more prominent in U14) most art assets in warframe have become noticeably more minimalistic. Do you remember the very old chat window? it looked awesome. it had glowing borders and that fancy neon slider. You may like or not minimalism, but i'd rather have an option to turn on/off those assets. I don't even care about performance if it looks good.

I dont make that its from another game but it is only a example to show what i am talking about^^ But that what Marksman wrote is awesome too.

This is entirely subjective. Personally I love the clean, unobtrusive UI. A good UI should confer information without stealing attention from the action and I think the current one accomplishes that beautifully.

Dont you think it should be alternative? As I wrote there should be more customization. Current Is good to but even is too small on max HUD scale