Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those That Say Archwing Is Too Hard And Syndicates Are Way Overpriced (Wich They Kinda Are), Here Some Thoughs

Kaotyke

Archwing is a completely new game mode that can be considerated a new game by itself, when we first play it, we dont have any mods except the first ability.

Sounds familiar?

If you though about the time when you first started Warframe, then you got it. This game mode is new, and has its own set of mods and the only thing that stands out is if we had Armor, Health, Shields mods in our Warframes wich scales with the Archwing, otherwise it IS a fresh start, you cant just waltz on Uranus Arch-Interception just like that! it will be like sending someone who just started the game to the same place!

Granted, we NEED more mission types and Nodes for Archwing.

Syndicates..... I am proud to say I've been following this game since U8, and I've seen its evolution but think of it: how long ago was when you were a MR3? To reach Mastery Rank 3, a new Player needs 12,500 Mastery Points, wich is is the same as 1 Warframe and 7 Weapons to be mastered or 2 Warframes and 1 Weapon, and that is withou counting the Mastery you gain by completing Nodes.

Lets now calculate how many points you have, if I read right (PLEASE correct me on this if I'm wrong) the Rep you gain is the XP you get for your Warframe, divided by 450. Now, get in game and adds how much XP you have on EACH Warframe you have and divide by 450, let me see mine:

with ALL Warframes except Limbo, I have: 218,666,290 XP on all my Warframes, divided by 450.....

485,925 Rep points.

Now, I stop for a second and Look at the Wiki: it said that you need 240k Points to reach the max rank of a Syndicate.... Holy S#&$, that is half I made since U8 that is almost 1 and a half years of playing, and that is without buying anything from them, and in normal missions we get what? 55 points per mission? So we have to GRIND Endless missions.

AND I didnt factor the Syndicate Missions, the max I currently get is 596 points, wich is the very first rank. So I dont know huw mcuh points you get in the missions higher than my rank (Rank 1).

Archwing I dont have a problem, I can see where its comming from, but the Syndicates..... DE needs to lower the Rank-Up point Requirement or Raise the number of points we get in normal missions.

Hope this helped a bit, and if you found an error on my math (Its not 450, but another number), please point it out.

I won't say anything on Syndicates, but yes, Archwing is fairly new and it feels like a new game. However, the main issue is the spawn spam swarming, where you are mowed down by an endless onslaught while farming for the mods that would protect you. The biggest problem is Helions, at the moment, and I don't think I need to say why. I've gotten most of the mods, I can do a level 30 Corpus Archwing mission just fine, but the Uranus Interception?? No. 8-10 Helions at once, cheaply unloading a barrage of missiles.

Edited by R34LM

Yeah I personally have no problem with the way Syndicates at the moment other than the extra emblem things NOT enhancing the amount of points earned by a certain percent or something. Its very useless and seems like an obvious choice/reward considering how much it takes to farm. 

Archwing on the other hand needs some major balancing. Helions gotta get reworked, mod drop rates need to be fixed as well. People farming 800~1500 drones and not even getting an uncommon mod while farming a rare one, is a sign of an issue. 

Archwings, even with mods, aren't as powerful as warframe tbh, in fact, some archwing modds barely give that much bonus stuff to work on, ie the multishot mod gives +30%, the range mod only gives + 6%, and these small values are not what we are accustomed to in our gameplay.

Wnemies that used to take a max of 2 or 3 shots to kill, in archwing missions need 27-40 imperator bullets to kill, and there are a whiole bunch of em with large dmg values, meaning we cant survive more than a miniscule amount of time even with all our speed and mobility(unless you have a mod like hyperion thrusters of course)

The biggest problem with syndicates is that a new reason to get points for without introducing a new method to get them IMO

yup, this guy never been in uranus interception before!!!!

I am the proud owner of Elytron and I didnt buy it, I will miss my 200+ Energy Restores though... I will miss them.

I agree even with a four man team you can get overwhelmed in Uranus couple that with a aircombat hud that sucks it's really difficult to even see which way they are coming from until your shot to pieces.

Using the Odanata here:

The way we did those missions is spamming energy restores and Spamming 4.... a LOT, and DONT STOP MOVING even for a second, forget the enemies: if you see yourself being swarmed, just run, dont let them surround you, at least make sure they are in front of you, and if you see a point being capped, drop everything and go to that point and/or kill the enemy capping it.. You WILL lose a lot of credits making those restore though.

In a nutshell: Capping point, circling around that point, see the "Neutralizing" turn into "Conflict"? Hit 4. See yourself being surrounded? Hit 4. See the energy bellow 100? Hit the Hotkey of the Energy Restore twice (if you have the Large one.... just once, though I doubt anyone has it yet), see a Teammate go down? Well you will need 2 people: 1 Spams 4 and the other Revive OR hit 4 when you get close to him and then hit 2 THEN start reviving him.

Also, if you can get Corrosive damage on you Arch-Gun, you can make 190 damage per shot with the Imperator and when it crits, wich is surprisingly a lot more comon than I though, you can kill most comon mobs in that crit.

Edited by Kao-Snake

When I started, I chose Excal (about 3 months ago) and had to find all his ability mods save for slash dash. This is nothing in comparison to then.

You had to find them? There was something wrong then, because when you made, or started with, a Warframe you get all their ability mods back then.

In a nutshell: Capping point, circling around that point, see the "Neutralizing" turn into "Conflict"? Hit 4. See yourself being surrounded? Hit 4. See the energy bellow 100? Hit the Hotkey of the Energy Restore twice (if you have the Large one.... just once, though I doubt anyone has it yet), see a Teammate go down? Well you will need 2 people: 1 Spams 4 and the other Revive OR hit 4 when you get close to him and then hit 2 THEN start reviving him.

This is not the way it should be played....at all. But, it is the only thing that works, sadly. We have to resort to mindless spamming.

This is not the way it should be played....at all. But, it is the only thing that works, sadly. We have to resort to mindless spamming.

I know.... by RNG! I KNOW!!

My Credits!!! *Starts crying*

Anyways, I dont think most enemies are THAT bad, DE might need to raise the capacity of the shields and health mods.... but the Hellions are terrible! The damage needs to be reduced and the blast proc.... The damn blast proc! Is it 90% chance or something? We spend 2 seconds SLOWLY spinniing to get out of it! Maybe it should throw us back instead? It's an explosion on your face after all....

You had to find them? There was something wrong then, because when you made, or started with, a Warframe you get all their ability mods back then.

I know this now, but, didn't actually realize it until I had built my third frame (loki I think). I was basically carried around by a good friend until I got on my feet and cigured the game out. I remember specifically remarking about my lack of radial javelin, until I picked it up in a mission later on.

oh, how far I've come.

As per the higher level archwing missions, took me and my team three tries. You gotta use your brain. I HATE the idiots that don't use any kind of tactics. I took a booben, necros, loki, and rhino into an hour on T3 survival, then turned around and made 30 minutes on T4 only because vor glitched through the floor. We had a diffirent loki and he was off soloing by himself! Even when playing with randoms, I'm usually last man standind, even when underpowered because I'm smart enough to utilize my brain...and lots of cover. I'll stand firm in the belief that a squad of four sticking together like glue could overcome anything.

i agree the only thing that really needs tweekin is the damn hellions and maybe the spawnrate.

As for drops the grineer ones seem to drop fairly regularly compared to the goddamn corpus ones. i tried farming uncommon ones from corpus forever and enver got em (only got mine from transmuting). even hyperion thrusters took an eternity to farm from locusts (though it was fairly easy just long and boring).

As for the archwingmods...wtf is with some of these values? they are jokes in some areas while otheres are just insane compard to normal counterparts. 120% on most elemental mods while S#&$ like shields and hitpoints (which you need more) are 20 and 30%