Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Mustaches Stay Forever?

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

I agree, Warframe has always been a dark, serious game, it should stick to edgy and brooding aesthetics like this:

MZ4KIgd.jpg

6pGPneq.png

Vz4QVtS.jpg

Seriously though people, Warframe is no stranger to adding silly things for special occasions, and these moustaches are no different. Games are meant to be fun first and foremost, and if for a limited time we could do some enjoyable silly stuff I'm all up for it. It's not like they're suddenly saying that moustaches are part of Orokin Lore now, or that the Grineer Pumpkins are an actual thing Vay Hek developed or something.

I think I might use my candy cane scythe more now thanks to you...

Even if they'd stay forever I'd vote for removal... like I did with the candy cane scythes.

I'm not really in favor of making a game that has been serious for a great length of time into a clown parade taking place in santa's workshop on northpole or something.

It's also why I don't really like the latest 3 frames (Hydroid, Mirage, Limbo). They are all somehow weird in that topic... like Mirage throwing around confetti etc.

Ontop of all the other issues ongoing in Warframe it's exactly that kind of stuff that drives me away to seek out for another more serious game. The only advantage DE currently has is that there's not much else worthwhile noting on the market otherwise they might have lost me as a customer already a while ago. ^^

#BlamePerfectWorld (tbh... I'm thinking it's valid to blame them now, Syndicates are a serious cash grab)

#BlamePerfectWorld (tbh... I'm thinking it's valid to blame them now, Syndicates are a serious cash grab)

How are Syndicates a cash grab? I have seen nothing related to Syndicates that you purchase with platinum. PWE has no say in the game, and I bet a few members of the dev team would leave before they knowingly defiled the game.

Mark my words... hats are next.  Limbo (the hat tip) is a proof of concept. Remember Steve was playing TF2 in his off-time when alternate helmets first became a thing and we all (the elders/founders) saw how piss-poorly that was handled.

Please no.

Look at Team Fortress 2. Let that be a cautionary tale.

When DE has the empire Valve has, then you can be consider worry.

TF2 trading section is much more massive than "hats", it has it's own dam economy for Lotus sake.

And even then, the hats do not take anything away from the core gameplay, they are purely cosmetic. And even then tf2 STILL has gameplay updates

And 2 more gameplay oriented updates coming this year

Yup, this is for keep. 

Thanks to the donation, Team Lotus has just met the next Movember goal and got the Baron mustache unlocked. Only two more to go! 

I'm supporting it too. These are the badges of proudness for supporting good cause.

What I can see happen is that DE will allow option for deleting them if it's not already available

... then later some of those who have been complaining now will feel the pang of regret and begging for coming back...

some other extreme conservative players no doubt may have already been gone from the game, couldn't stand WF anymore anyway...

newer players will ask how to get those cool mustaches and also ask if coming back 

And, those of us enjoying these given by DE and proudly supporting this good cause will feel like #MovemberMasterRace!

LimboBaron2_zps2c2c3d3b.png

2 more to go. and I like to see that final Mystery Bonus.

GO TEAM LOTUS!!