Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mini-Halloween Event.

fatpig84

the alert lasts for 3 days so you have enough time to scan the pumpkin containers if you so desire or whatever.

Edit: seems that they are not appearing in codex after all...

Edited by Ognj

lore codex, i didn't asked for lore about pumpkin containers just like all the other ones but it seems like i wasted 30ish codex scans for both containers and infested spawners.

Sry my inner Warframe Completionist is strong within me.

This weekend has been a major letdown. Other MMO's at least put a little effort into their halloween events. This is just rehashed exterminate mission (the most boring of the bunch) which gives cores as reward. Or would give if half of them weren't stuck inside walls. I'd rather have the potato instead thank you.

Nice free palette though.

This weekend has been a major letdown. Other MMO's at least put a little effort into their halloween events. This is just rehashed exterminate mission (the most boring of the bunch) which gives cores as reward. Or would give if half of them weren't stuck inside walls. I'd rather have the potato instead thank you.

Hey, I guess that's because their priority was the development of U15. And the following fixes.

Yeah, they should've stopped work on everything else to make this a real extravaganza.  Why do people complain just to complain?

I've been getting between 10k to 30k credits along with drops from mobs and fusion cores from caches each run. Haven't seen anything special from the caches yet. I have two moustaches now though and I love how they look.

Yeah, they should've stopped work on everything else to make this a real extravaganza.  Why do people complain just to complain?

Yeah, I mean honestly I could have did without all those hasty hotfixes. Who needs those right? I'd have rathered they burned the midnight oil for a limited time event that happens once a year.

The problem is that the rewards are random and appear to have a very low chance so even if some players benefit the vast majority of the community does not.  It's a nice idea with good intentions but as far as an event goes it is very lackluster as it requires excessive grinding (I see a trend here) in order to even have a chance at a reward that is potentially good.  Still, the mustaches are fun and the Halloween color pack was nice as well.  Overall the event itself is not really special though, especially when compared to other MMOs.

Well this isn't an MMO, is it?