Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Syndicates Have Hunters?

UnderFiend

Just wondering if anyone has been hunted by a syndicate. I assume if it's not already implemented, it will be since it's possible to be "hated" or an "outcast".

I haven't seen anything on repercussions of being deep in the red/negative with one or more syndicates, so any other info on what happens would be great.

Thanks

Yes, they will invade you like Stalker does. Your screen starts to change a bit (not sure if this depends on which syndicate invades you) and the syndicate's leader will pop up with a message. Afterwards the enemies will spawn.

I got attacked by Perrin's Moas. 7 level 35 Eximus Moas appeared, spawned in as allies (likely because of Invasion), and broke the timer on my Mobile Defense. gg

edit: Suffice to say, they're active.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

guy who joined my darksector said this.

"yay"

"sweet"

"im being hunted"

the second i read the third message about a dozen ancients spawned in a circle around the cryopod(which i was standing on)

i almost had a heart attack.

luckily i was playing ash so i just press 4 and they all died. but it freeked me out

They attack with infested chargers.

I would like to see actual syndicate members and unique assassin squads not enemies already in the game.

Why would they send actual useful loyal people into suicide missions if they can just send 2nd-rate thugs occasionally along with some smack talk with the fraction of potential loss resources?