Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overlapping Alerts

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

I've been playing pretty consistently the last couple weeks, and last week and last night I noticed that an alert would pop up on a tile where an invasion is occurring.  The alert overrides the invasion.  Once I complete the alert or it expires, it goes back to invasion.

It is my understanding that alerts are randomly generated by some algorithm.  I don't think this is supposed to happen, but I wanted to bring it to your attention in case no one else has.

This hasn't caused me any annoyance or inconvenience, just an observation of what I consider to be non-normal behavior.

I'd figure you guys would want to spread the alerts out on tiles that didn't have something happening already, in order to have more things happening in the game at once.

I could see this being an issue if it's an invasion on an earlier world like Jupiter or Mars.  For example, an alert pops up while you're doing the invasion, but so many squads are running on that world that while you're doing the alert, the invasion concludes before you can earn battle pay.

Not sure if this is worthy of your attention, but I thought I'd mention it, in case it was a bug :)