Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Request] Queue for <X>

AmmokK

One thing i really miss, is the fact you can´t queue for different missions at once.

Here a few of the queues that would make sense

- queue for all (if you just want to play whatever mission)

- queue for all unfinished (useful to unlock)

- queue for all bossfights (farm blueprints)

- queue for planet (to farm materials)

- queue for missions/planets with resource X (farm materials, maybe better than the previous one)

In addition to this, it would be perfect if you were able to select the desired amount of players you want to have before starting or, to make it easier to accomplish: just let us start when we want it, not when the game wants it.

The whole mission picking screen needs a redesign, it's such an annoyance jumping through the planets, but I do agree with this suggestion.

It indeed is. When you finished a mission and see an alert and want to check it out, just to see "Naa, don´t want to anyway" and want to go back, have fun clicking 20 times finding your way to where you were before ^^

The whole mission picking screen needs a redesign, it's such an annoyance jumping through the planets, but I do agree with this suggestion.

The current one would be fine if we could jump to Solar System map w/o dropping the current squad/session.