The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Kubrows

connorpistol

Who doesn't love their kubrow? But of corse, trying to breed a prime pooch would be a messy balancing act. Insted, maby we could build Orokin kubrow armor that gives Stat boosts stats, essentially making one of our kubrows prime. Send feedback please and don't hate on grammar and spelling. Auto correct is annoying.

I like this alternative!
I've been a Loki-lover (#MasterRace) since the first day I played, and while I am trying to farm Loki Prime, I would probably only play it for the Mastery XP.

Partly because I like my good old Loki, and to a lesser part, because I've stuck 5 formas in the damn thing.

To me it'd be the same thing with my Kubrow. I only intend on keeping and using my original doggy, but if I could prime-ify her, I'd do it right away.

I think i saw someone once propose a chance of finding a preserved Kubrow egg somewhere on the Orokin towers, which could be hatched and raised into a "prime" Kubrow of a random breed. I think one of the things that made it Prime was the fact that its purer genome made it either suffer less genetic decay over time or just none at all.

Actually, after reading the second guy's comment, instead of an egg, I could see a Genetic Template-like item that could let you breed a Prime Kubrow or "Prime-ify" an existing Kubrow of the appropriate breed via a sort of gene therapy.

Edited by Cobalt313

Actually, after reading the second guy's comment, instead of an egg, I could see a Genetic Template-like item that could let you breed a Prime Kubrow or "Prime-ify" an existing Kubrow of the appropriate breed via a sort of gene therapy.

I've always prefered to "prime-ify" rather than buiding an entirely new piece, but that's just me.

You could refer to the primification of a Kubrow as a genetic stabilization that'd fix some of this here decay the current model has.

Maybe the fur would grow a bit more gilded, and what have you.

Then again, if I were the king and queen of all cheeses, there's a couple of things I'd change.

I've always prefered to "prime-ify" rather than buiding an entirely new piece, but that's just me.

You could refer to the primification of a Kubrow as a genetic stabilization that'd fix some of this here decay the current model has.

Maybe the fur would grow a bit more gilded, and what have you.

Then again, if I were the king and queen of all cheeses, there's a couple of things I'd change.

Actually, if there were a way to do it without unnecessarily taxing the graphics engine why not make their fur look a bit softer? You know, make it look more Siberian husky fur rather than goat hair?

Sure when they decide to remove the stupid DNA stabilizers and the fact that I have to "interact" with my mutant dog to keep its health and attack power up. Until then he'll sit in stasis while I use my Carrier.

Eh, it's not that bad; the stabilizers thing you only need like once a week and the interaction thing only matters if you let it get killed in a mission.

Actually, if there were a way to do it without unnecessarily taxing the graphics engine why not make their fur look a bit softer? You know, make it look more Siberian husky fur rather than goat hair?

An Orikin husky? Now you're talking!

And yeah, the current fur does look a bit goat-y, or like pubes.

Edited by BenzinNinJa