Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks De The Big Update Is Really The Big Bug! (Help)

ziyax

SINCE u 15 i haven't played a but 1 mission when i play as long as i am in the liset its OK and functioning normally but if i start any mission i drop into the mission and crash in 2-5 seconds later and if i try a quest or alert or invasion or dojo it says not enough video memory this hasn't happened ever in any mission before so i guess the prob isn't here so pls de fix this so i can play 

more info : 

windows 7 ultimate and decent stuff so

i nvr crashed before u 15 and U 14 it was running smooth.i did a capture mission solo with Loki before the update it was alot of fun i think it was the best fun since u 15 oh no it was before so no fun at all and stop fixing arc wing till everyone has a playable game please.

and the only mission i played was a random try and it didn't crash and went smooth so my laptop runs the game good but it crashes every time at the start of every mission.

also i d like to report another bug when i crash and the bug reporter appears after i write detailed info about the bug it freezes while loading then it says done next connection failed while my internet is still on and fast and that's really really really annoying so pls fix this first .

Snowballing off of this recommendation, please also try turning down Display quality in the in-game options. 

it is the lowest and it crashes mostly  but 1 time it didnt then it ran smooth so its not my pc its a bug.

and thank u by the way for your consideration as i expected 0 views :)

Edited by ziyax

Yeah... seems like you're going a bit overboard calling the U15 a giant 'bug'. Seeing as you're not even able to run Dx 10 or 11... hardware limitations are already noted.

If you'd like any help with this we need the following information:

All hardware information:

GPU (graphics card)

What driver is running that GPU

How many processors and their specs (for example intel, 2 cores, 2.8ghz)

How much RAM is your system using

Exactly what settings you have enabled/disabled in the launcher

If you have trouble or have no idea how to find this information, head over to our lord and savior, www.google.com and search.

Edited by SilverZephyr

Yeah... seems like you're going a bit overboard calling the U15 a giant 'bug'. Seeing as you're not even able to run Dx 10 or 11... hardware limitations are already noted.

If you'd like any help with this we need the following information:

All hardware information:

GPU (graphics card)

What driver is running that GPU

How many processors and their specs (for example intel, 2 cores, 2.8ghz)

How much RAM is your system using

Exactly what settings you have enabled/disabled in the launcher

If you have trouble or have no idea how to find this information, head over to our lord and savior, www.google.com and search.

u mean dxdiag? :)

That would be a start.

Ensure you're running the correct DxDiag (32 bit vs 64 bit)

Either upload the file or just take screenshots for page 1 and 2 (System+display)

Then open the warframe game launcher, and then the settings and screenshot it as well. So we can see what you have disabled/enabled.

Edited by SilverZephyr

I want to note that you're still complaining without producing any of the information requested.

i sent info in the support but no reply still they sayed dont put it on the forums that someone will read them and they contain critical info like my ip address so not gonna post in ever

a Dxdiag does not contain any private or security-risque information. Did you even bother to glance at the information on the screen? Because you'd see the information it outputs. You could even just objectify the information by providing only that which we've asked for, which if you read through, no one asked for your IP or your name, where your from etc etc etc. Those things wouldn't help us troubleshoot this problem. 

a Dxdiag does not contain any private or security-risque information. Did you even bother to glance at the information on the screen? Because you'd see the information it outputs. You could even just objectify the information by providing only that which we've asked for, which if you read through, no one asked for your IP or your name, where your from etc etc etc. Those things wouldn't help us troubleshoot this problem. 

guys go to this link(https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/245421)