Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2Nd Warframe Anniversary

Cyborg-Rox

Ild like to see a Proto liset skin, proto syndana, proto sugatra, and proto armor bits

I agree with everything you just said, except for this. The whole point of the Proto Armor for Excalibur was to give old Dark Sector fans something cool in Warframe. All DE had to do was find that old 3D model and texture file, spice it up a little, add pouches to the hips to match Excalibur's secondary equipt regions, and boom, new awesome skin.

IMO if they're making new Proto skins, it should be other stuff from Dark Sector. Like the Glaive, Nemesis, and the blade arm.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

I agree with everything you just said, except for this. The whole point of the Proto Armor for Excalibur was to give old Dark Sector fans something cool in Warframe. All DE had to do was find that old 3D model and texture file, spice it up a little, add pouches to the hips to match Excalibur's secondary equipt regions, and boom, new awesome skin.

IMO if they're making new Proto skins, it should be other stuff from Dark Sector. Like the Glaive, Nemesis, and the blade arm.

Ok I could see that. Instead Ill settle for "dex" cosmetics instead. Point being we can show off our veteran swag through something besides primes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For this anniversary we are getting:

Proto-Armor skin for Excalibur like last year,

Proto-skin for Glaive,

Dex Furis (Free),

Dex Dakra (Free),

And lots of joy.

I know, I was the first one making a topic to announce that.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/416522-2nd-anniversary-content-revealed-megathread/

Edited by Cyborg-Rox