Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem, Interception, Too Much Enemies

thegamer118

too much enemies, impossible to capture a tower because it takes too much time to kill, and protecting one is impossible too since they just come in masses and you can t kill them fast enough, and all that is independent of the players level and archwing level and mod built

Edited by thegamer118

Oh.

My.

Lotus.

How many times do I have to see this.

Level up everything on Erpo, Earth, BEFORE doing LImbo Missions.  You will be FINE if you simply take the time to gather mods, skill, and a good team.  Have two people stay on points and two others going between.

YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU TRY.

Edited by thelastpwnr99

When either all players go hardcore...

I am not hardcore.  I just took some time to get mods like the game revolves around and made sure I was good at interception before questing.  I played the game.

Remember when we all started out and just got our second Warframe and needed Vitality, Redirection, Fast Deflection, etc?  Then we learned we needed Multishot, Power Strength, and all these way better mods to make our game better?  We're doing that AGAIN!  Archwing is new the same way the our Warframes used to be new!

These complaints are the equivalent of a new player saying: "(whatever the second planet is now)'s first mission is WAY to hard enemies can kill me with 12 bullets."  You know what?  Go get some credits and rank up your mods like you should be.  I quote the OP here:

all that is independent of the players level and archwing level and mod built

Basically, "I and many others haven't leveled our stuff or farmed Archwing mods yet.  THIS IS SO UNFAIR."

...or when the game stops being a horde simulator.

Here's a scenario:

If you were the Grineer, and you saw four space ninjas with flight capabilities taking some towers of yours, would you be the one to say "ENEMY SPOTTED!  Send all of the troops--WAIT!  They're low level attempting high level missions, give them a break.  Send only 10% and make sure they are easy!  We can't give them a challenge or a reason to grind mods, that'd be unfair!  Go go go, but don't go too fast!"

Because I sure as heck wouldn't be.

I've been around since update 7. I've played the game too. Here's the difference, we had numerous planets to slowly graduate our expertise. If we hit a hard spot, say Pluto, at the time, we went back to Uranus or Saturn to level up. For Archwing, it is five missions, with one huge spike in difficulty from one grineer mission to the next. So what do we do? Go back to a singular mission to level up. I'm getting bored now because there is nothing else.

Might I also mention that some mods to stand a chance against, say, Shield Helions are only available in the Uranus mission? So, to level up, as you say, you'd essentialy need to go into that mission unprepared. Then there is RNG, will you get the mods anyway?

I have most of the mods ranked up on my archwing and weapons. Still get wasted, solo or teamplay, no matter what tactic I choose. Why? Too many enemies to where it is no longer hard but cheap.

You're someone who plays for challenges. I'm not, neither is the OP and basically everyone else who has posted about this. So why do you see this so often? Because casual players are speaking out.

Your comment on the OP's quotation is putting words in his mouth. Plus you're diminishing his credibility, in a rather showy way, by pointing out his bad grammar. Good for you. And get some credits and rank up mods like I Should Be? Don't tell me or anyone else how to play the game.

Edited by R34LM

I've been around since update 7. I've played the game too. Here's the difference, we had numerous planets to slowly graduate our expertise. If we hit a hard spot, say Pluto, at the time, we went back to Uranus or Saturn to level up. For Archwing, it is five missions, with one huge spike in difficulty from one grineer mission to the next. So what do we do? Go back to a singular mission to level up. I'm getting bored now because there is nothing else.

Might I also mention that some mods to stand a chance against, say, Shield Helions are only available in the Uranus mission? So, to level up, as you say, you'd essentialy need to go into that mission unprepared. Then there is RNG, will you get the mods anyway?

I have most of the mods ranked up on my archwing and weapons. Still get wasted, solo or teamplay, no matter what tactic I choose. Why? Too many enemies to where it is no longer hard but cheap.

You're someone who plays for challenges. I'm not, neither is the OP and basically everyone else who has posted about this. So why do you see this so often? Because casual players are speaking out.

Your comment on the OP's quotation is putting words in his mouth. Plus you're diminishing his credibility, in a rather showy way, by pointing out his bad grammar. Good for you. And get some credits and rank up mods like I Should Be? Don't tell me or anyone else how to play the game.

I agree, R34LM, I posted with far too much emotion in that post.  And let me tell you that I certainly agree with most if not all of the points you made, minus one thing.  You've labeled me as a hardcore player, even though in all honesty I'm not.  I'm right with you, joined around Update 7.

I barely ever have problems with Archwing missions, but maybe it's all luck.  When I do, it's due to a lack of teamwork, and people who complain in high level missions with low level gear as if they're supposed to be okay.  I was wrong to assume the OP was this kind of player.

I'm not demanding you play the game my way, I'm simply stating that for me, this has worked, and I only want it to work for other people.  Casual or not, the goal in Warframe is "get the thing and make sure it is top notch with mods."  As much as I also wish this wasn't always the case, when I play, my intent is to have fun and "get the thing and make sure it is top notch with mods."  I must have misread the OP's quotation, but I read it as someone who was sad about not having the right mods yet and thought that that was the problem.

Once again, I apologize to both of you.  I'm removing my grammar Nazi edit and I hope you can forgive me for creating the wrong impression by posting under stress.

@R34LM       +1

i have little time per day to play ( to calm down from daily work stress) so my strategy is to drop

easyly Johnnie Walker Theorem and play something else till they fix it and not break my nerves

for a frame that after reach Rank 30 goes straight to Recycle 

This is a quest Designed to be played at the same level as the mirage quest, which was a breeze.

making the first mission more difficult than tower IV assassination missions is preposterous, no matter which way you look at it.

If that is genuinely the first quest in the quest line, I expect to be getting Limbo Prime at the end of it, no less.

I find the issue to be less the volume of enemies, and more their difficulty.

They are fast enough to outrun you, regardless of what warframe you're playing, or speed/stamina mods. meaning that it is flatly impossible to play the gamemode by running and avoiding combat.

Their aim is literally unshakable. Dregs will have their lasers on you the moment you come into their range, and will stay on you until you go into cover for half a second, before they round it and start destroying your shields again.

Dagryns Have a health bar that makes Vor look like a roller, Not only is the imperator useless, but the Trump-everything sword takes up to thirty hits on a single, regular dagryn to kill it (not that you'd be able to reach that many hits)

the damage they all deal is obscene, if you have anything less than 1000 shields, and are surrounded by more than three dagryns and at least one dreg, expect to die with in four seconds, if you have more than 1000, shields, five.

people have often responded to previous topics like this one with "just play solo", which is a null answer; playing solo does not make the mission easier. It stops other players coming in and helping, which is, by proxy, more difficult.

This mission is on Mars. MARS, the third planet. Not Eris.

Top that with the fact that the archwing mission Mod drops are broken (Getting non archwing mods in archwing missions? Seriously DE?) you're gonna be stuck with that annoying notification to get the limbo helmet forever.

at least allow us to delete the quest so the navigation menu doesn't constantly try to drag us into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I Actually did the limbo theorem once without actually killing but about 7 enemies, All of which dropped fragments (praise rngeesus) And i just ran from point to point as mag prime just murdering anything that got near me. 

TL;DR I ran away and shot things that chased me, and then didn't care about the enemies capping, because i would let them move on, then cap the point they just capped.