Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interactive Environment

CorpusCrewman

Bad English in this place. Really.

What could be better than to take the MOA/Sawman/CorpusSoldiers/*AnyVictim* for Rhino and throw in a space with glass breaking them? Or another pathetic and worthless creature that runs away at the sight of you? Can be better and more fun just to throw them somewhere else.

Options interactive environment:

- Throw out into space through the glass.

- Throw off a tall building or cliff.

- Stuffed into a box. (LOL)

- Throw on a blade ventilation.

- Push in the pit for burning (Grineer maps).

- On the maps of the Corpus has hangers for their costumes ... If you know what I mean.

- MOA shoving them back into the box.

- ... (I have no idea)

Discussing.

Edited by XidomeD

Great ideas, generally.  It would be nice to have some interaction.  I am particularly thinking of how the current skillsets would interact with these...  Banshee's Sonic Boom could push a grineer grunt through the window.... or maybe excalibur's radial javelin breaks the glass and opens it up.  

Another suggestion is causing weaker enemies to face the force of being pulled through the glass (infested chargers maybe?).

For start, having more destructible objects in addition to explosive barrels and containers would be great.

See

for inspiration (although the video is not the best one).

I understand that adding destructible objects increase the system requirements, but it just look unnatural when even the objects, which look really frail, withstand the abuse caused by surrounding combat. It would add a bit of believability and satisfaction from destruction.

Hang corpus crewmen on their hangers would be hillarious, same with stuffing moas back into their lockers.  As funny as it would be, i fear it would ruin some of the immersion. I'm truly torn between wanting this and speaking against it.

As for the broken glass, I kind of think we  (Tenno and enemies alike) should be slowly pulled towards the breach, along with any breakable crates and explosive barrels in the room.

edit:grammar

Edited by Insanityman

• 1 month later...

i think one should be able to shoot ice sickles off building crushing anything below it

or shoot loose boulders causing it to collapse and create a blockade

stuff like that are needed to make this game even more awesome sauce