Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus As The Lotus

Llyssa

On the one hand, it's not technically a costume.

On the other hand, I was massively disappointed when she didn't try to do that last year.

*was quite happy about that*

EDIT: In case you missed it:

sxhbgi.jpg

Edited by Llyssa

I dunno, I really liked that she actually did it, but the helmet/headpiece/hat looked flat. It may have just been me, but it looked like a sheet of cardboard that was cut to shape and painted. The rest of the costume was amazing though. We should start a petition to have her wear it every devstream. 

I dunno, I really liked that she actually did it, but the helmet/headpiece/hat looked flat. It may have just been me, but it looked like a sheet of cardboard that was cut to shape and painted. The rest of the costume was amazing though. We should start a petition to have her wear it every devstream. 

Yes! The Tenno Interrogation!

We always knew they were capture targets!

And yeah, it was just shaped cardboard, but remember: They all made these costumes themselves. So that was what she designed while she's not playtesting the heck out of things and answering weird posts at 4 am.

Yes! The Tenno Interrogation!

We always knew they were capture targets!

And yeah, it was just shaped cardboard, but remember: They all made these costumes themselves. So that was what she designed while she's not playtesting the heck out of things and answering weird posts at 4 am.

I know that they all made their costumes themselves. That's what makes them so remarkable. I was just providing my opinion on her hat.