Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Codex Objects?

Samoth95

Question

So I just checked my Codex's 'Objects' Section and noticed 6 new blanks. Some of them resemble the Corpus and Grineer storage containers, but I've got those already maxed. Anyone know what these new ones are?

Here's an image:

pzunk0H.png

Please note that this is when sorted ALPHABETICALLY, so their names are somewhere after "Orokin Storage Container" and before "Security Camera." Figure if I throw that out there it'll help prevent possible errors.

Edited by Samoth95

4 answers to this question

I think they are the new rare versions of them i have already seen some screenshots.

This are my guesses

Ja1ENvy.jpg

Huh. My Dens are bugged too. As for the Toxins, have you tried scanning them on the Sabotages? I believe only Sabotage-based scans count.

Perhaps they are related to that short-lived bug where we could get Platinum equipment pieces from such containers? Now that I think about it, one of the images looks oddly reminiscent of those...

Was playing Syndicate mission and found a new type of explosive barrel with codex. At first I was like "is this THE rare container people talking about?" but it exploded when destroyed and made my warframe 90% slower (ice effect) for at least 5 seconds. Mission was Capture on Venus. The barrel wasn't even hidden, just middle of the room.

It doesnt show on codex even thou I scanned it. =/