Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 - Fixes Amd Balances

Shizzuie

I'm not putting myself in your shoes, because i'm not experiencing the crashing that you are. Are you on 32-bit? Are you on Windows XP?

That they are working very hard on.

Windows 8.1 64x Ultimate with constantly 60fps that even drops below and if you are not experiencing my issues then who are you to talk?

If you really think they don't know about that and aren't trying hard to fix it then I don't know what to tell you.

That's just asinine.

I am not convinced, but I'm not expecting to be. 

Simple numerical values related to weapon stats for instance is not hard nor time consuming to change, neither does it break anything unless you pump the number to asinine numbers. The community is very active in proposing changes, some are stupid, some are downright laughable, but some are great, and some could be the solution... A majority of the two latter has been completely ignored for months. 

I wouldn't call that trying. 

Windows 8.1 64x Ultimate with constantly 60fps that even drops below and if you are not experiencing my issues then who are you to talk?

So people can only comment if they're experiencing the same issues as you?  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  Steve did appear to be trying to address your issue and give you information about it before you posted what you were running so no reason to be rude. 

So people can only comment if they're experiencing the same issues as you?  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  Steve did appear to be trying to address your issue and give you information about it before you posted what you were running so no reason to be rude. 

Saying they dont care about my problem isn't help and they added that last part on after

also they asked about the windows thing because they watched the steam about how people with that setup are having the most issues. I didn't mention my minor specs before because I'm pretty sure they weren't even a major factor as to why I'm having so many issues lately.

Edited by Shizzuie

Just because they focus more on fixing content doesn't mean that new content production needs to be stopped for ALL sections of development

What we're telling you is that the people who CAN focus on the things you're asking for ARE focused on the things you're asking for. It is happening constantly, but you have to keep in mind that balance is a thing that requires player testing, and in a PVE central game a lot of balance issues are not highlighted like they are in PVP, and more importantly are left up to opinion. They have as many people working on bugs and balance as they can. Sure it'd be nice if they could just wave a magic wand and all bugs would be gone but they can't, and most of their code team is based in bug fixing. You're asking them to handicap their team and they'd get nothing out of it. Talking to Scott the other day I found out that he hasn't had time to play the game since U15 because he's been so busy bug fixing, Glen seems to be in the exact same boat.

I've said it before, but I'll try to put it as simple as I can make it, because everyone else in this thread has said it and you're still not getting it

THE PEOPLE WHO CAN WORK ON IT ARE PUTTING INSANE AMOUNTS OF WORK IN, THEY DON'T TITLE BIG UPDATES "bug fixes and balances" BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE EXCITING PART, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE NOT DOING IT AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T THINK IT'S IMPORTANT, IT'S JUST WHAT GETS THE MOST PEOPLE HYPED UP.