Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Syndicates You Choose? 2,3 Or All?

Kaiser_Suoh

I choosed two: "Red Veil" and "Steel Meridian"... aaaaand the another 4 hates me now.

How do you solve that issue of Syndicates?

EDIT: If you choose only 1 Syndicate, 2 Syndicates will hate you. Regardless your choice.

EDIT2: Thank you all.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Basically, don't pick those two at first. I personally chose to go into Arbiters of Hexis first, then Cephalon Suda, then Steel Meridian. The other three don't interest me very much, but I'll get points for Red Veil by doing Steel Meridian missions, so it'll help my reputation with them.

Basically, don't pick those two at first. I personally chose to go into Arbiters of Hexis first, then Cephalon Suda, then Steel Meridian. The other three don't interest me very much, but I'll get points for Red Veil by doing Steel Meridian missions, so it'll help my reputation with them.

I am asking for the negative reputation.

The best idea is to main one of Steel Meridian or the Red Veil first and nab their augment mods while they like you, then focus on the two that pair best with the first (for Steel Meridian, it's Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda). It gives you the benefits of four Syndicates but you only have to actually grind through three of them. Personally, I went with the Red Veil and I'm gaining passive additions for Steel Meridian, but I'll probably end up working with New Loka and maybe the Perrin Sequence. I just dislike the Arbiters of Hexis and feel very "meh" towards Cephalon Suda.

Three is probably the best you can go generally, but if you're looking for specific mods you can probably maneuver about to try and gain their favor without hurting whatever cause you fight for. The only problem with that practice is that you'll get screwed when a new mod is released for one of the Syndicates that you want.

Max, you can gain standing for 4 Syndicates, but it's easier to focus on 2 Syndicates that are allies to each other first. If you don't mind the extra grind, you can do Steel Meridian + Cephalon Suda to gain rep for those 2 + Hexis & Veil.

If you go steel meridian first, you'd be able to get Red Veil loot if you advance ranks(doesn't change Arbiters/Cephalon opinion). By going Hexis first, the best you can do is be able to go from the Veil hates you to the Veil dislikes you.

I'm doing Red Veil now, thinking of also joining New Loka and The Perrin Sequence as well as Steel Meridian.

I'll go ''Red Veil (some Steel Meridian points in the process), New Loka (some Perrin Sequence in the process, at the expense of Steel Meridian), Red Veil again (make up for loss of Steel Meridian, prevent loss from Perrin Sequence)''.

Might take a while.

Edited by BWS-1

To can't join all Syndicates.

It's not supposed to happen, so DE made it impossible.

Not impossible. You can join all syndicates and rank up on all of them to max as well. However you cannot do them all at the same time.

Basically, the best way to go about it is to join two syndicates that like each other. Focus on one of them and then when you've maxed that/got what you wanted from them, you focus on the other syndicate. That syndicate should be at least neutral to another syndicate. Once you finish with them, you join the neutral syndicate. now THAT syndicate should be allied with ANOTHER syndicate you haven't chosen yet. So, once you're done with the once neutral syndicate, you join its ally. And so on.

Basically, my plan is: Perrin, Loka, Veil, Steel, Cephalon, Arbiters.

However really, you don't NEED to. You can simply just stay until you get the mods/specters/items you want, and then switch whenever you like.

Did the same thing.

Hexis > Suda > Meridian. Why? Because you either choose the left 3, or the right 3. For the maximum benefit.

1. i chose new loka because of the frame mods

they are allied to the perrin sequence, but i don't plan to give them a reactor+other cool stuff. i will use the rep gained from new loka sigil/quests to get T4 capture keys, which is a great source of credits (and other goodies)

• 2 months later...