The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Syndicates You Choose? 2,3 Or All?

Kaiser_Suoh

I went with Loka/Perrin by choice originally because of the Nyx/Trinity thing they got going on, ironically I never bothered obtaining these for myself but that was my reasoning. Those two are now maxed and I've gotten Red Veil up now. I'm using Red Veil to work my way up Steel Meredian slowly. I'm actually probably going to have to main Red Veil for awhile if I want to keep in good standing with all four.

So current objective: Red Veil sigil and missions, do New Loka missions to help Perrin. SM doesn't hate Loka as much so my efforts are simply halved, not negated outright.

I chose arbiters and by proxy suda, but now that I am max rank in both arbiters and suda, I joined Steel Meridian, however their daily missions dont show up, is this normal? all I can see are the arbiters and suda missions.

It's probably in the wiki somewhere but I don't feel like checking. I think missions don't show up til Rank 2 in Syndicate.

Edited by NegimaSonic

Mained Red Veil at first, gained Steel Meridian along. Then I played with New Loka a bit, gained Perrin Sequence along, but losing Steel Meridian a bit but never going down in its rank, balancing it with Red Veil once in a while. Took longer to finish, but main issue here is the Prime parts offering for me. :/

It's posssible to have 4 like you, but that relies on having either veil or meridian only ranked passively through the other, and as soon as you start ranking the other 2 of your 4 they'll both kill the 4th one's rank.

But yeah, I ranked Perrin and Loka first, now I'm ranking Veil for the heck of it, I don't really consider meridian worth it at this point, I already have vaykor, and yeah, I couldn't rank them actively without killing my main factions at the same time, and all the upgrade costs would go to naught as soon as I went back to perrin and loka when they make new stuff.

3 is worth it though.

I just wish I could somehow get Suda without losing everything else :(

You can safely do all syndicates by simply doing one and then skipping the next one, so meridian, hexis, loka.

Just do one of them till you max out, then keep that sigil for their allied faction, this will stop you from getting more than 2 factions that hate you at a time.

So doing meridian will max out them and red veil, while exiling loka and perrin.

So then you just do loka, whick maxes them and perrin, while exiling meridian and suda, while you still have red veil maxed.

then you do arbiters, which maxes them and suda, while exiling perrin, but because you had red veil maxed they won't end up exiled.

so in the end you'll only have perrin and meridian as your exiled factions if you do it in this order.

You can safely do all syndicates by simply doing one and then skipping the next one, so meridian, hexis, loka.

Just do one of them till you max out, then keep that sigil for their allied faction, this will stop you from getting more than 2 factions that hate you at a time.

So doing meridian will max out them and red veil, while exiling loka and perrin.

So then you just do loka, whick maxes them and perrin, while exiling meridian and suda, while you still have red veil maxed.

then you do arbiters, which maxes them and suda, while exiling perrin, but because you had red veil maxed they won't end up exiled.

so in the end you'll only have perrin and meridian as your exiled factions if you do it in this order.

Have you try this yourself? I pretty sure you can get de-rank even on a maxed ranking syndicate

I went with Meridian and Veil, the other four is -44000 now and frankly, I don't care. I am not interested in them and I can always trade when I need something not to mention that hopping between them is pointless because they get new stuff frequently.

Well, there is a way to get 4 syndicates maxed.

You go New Loka + Perring Sequence. This makes everyone hate you except Red Veil.

Then you max Red Veil. This gives you 50% rep for Steel Meridian (though you'll need to go from red).

There - 4 Syndicates. There's no way to have more than that at once. At that point you'll start losing rep somewhere.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian, and New Loka.

Steel Meridian and New Loka have a 2x/-1x relationship with each other, meaning that doing work for one decays half the work of another. So long as I maintain a balance between them relationships with both can grow. 

While Cephalon Suda absolutely hates New Loka, she is quite fond of the Arbiters of Hexis who neither New Loka or Steel Meridian have a problem with. As such it's easy enough to just switch to Arbiters of Hexis whenever Cephalon Suda is losing favor with me because I've been flirting with New Loka to regain her reputation. If I want something from Cephalon Suda I just grind as AoH until I can afford it. AoH is basically my 'safe' faction.  

Red Veil and Perrin Sequence naturally hate me, which is fine. Their exclusive rewards don't necessarily interest me, and I don't really align with Red Veil's philosophies anyway. 

Edited by Acos

I choosed two: "Red Veil" and "Steel Meridian"... aaaaand the another 4 hates me now.

How do you solve that issue of Syndicates?

I maxed red veil and steel meridian and now all the other 4 syndicates hate me.

I went with Meridian and Veil, the other four is -44000 now and frankly, I don't care.

I have been trying to get a answer to this uneven balance of syndicates to no avail.

Supporting Steel Meridian & Red Veil = no neutral syndicate

Supporting Arbiters & Cephalon = Steel Meridian neutral

Supporting Perrin & New Loka = Red Veil neutral

So why make one allied faction way worse than the others and have uneven alignments? It makes no sense.

I have been trying to get a answer to this uneven balance of syndicates to no avail.

Supporting Steel Meridian & Red Veil = no neutral syndicate

Supporting Arbiters & Cephalon = Steel Meridian neutral

Supporting Perrin & New Loka = Red Veil neutral

So why make one allied faction way worse than the others and have uneven alignments? It makes no sense.

I feel that it's because ideally you're supposed to deal with the 3 on the left and the 3 on the right. SM and RV cross those boundaries, but it is because of that that they're the only way to make having 4 positive syndicates work.

Try reworking it yourself based on the concepts of the 3s system, see if you can come up with a way for all syndicates to meet the 1 Ally, 1 Opposed, 1 Enemy conditions without creating duplicates (aka no Two enemy syndicates).

Another note is (based on the left 3 syndicates) their enemy is always 3 syndicates away from them to the right. Their opposition is always 2 syndicates to the right. EXCEPT for Steel Meredian.

Who else could Steel Meredian be opposed to but New Loka? Every other Syndicate will have had both enemy/opposed slots filled. If you gave it opposition among the left 3, then that ruins the idea of 3 syndicates that can be maxed peacefully, and again opens up room for duplicates

(For example, make new pairs of opposed Steel-Suda, Hexis-Perrin, and Suda-Veil, this means Loka has no opposed. Anything else would require changing enemies outright).

I'm far too lazy to work it out but I believe it may not be possible. This is ultimately why they end up in that situation.