Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unskilled Leader Looking To Start A Clan With Tolerant People

Doommonkey81

Basically, I want to find people who would be interested in joining a new clan, that could shape out to be what they wanted it to be (Since I'm still relatively new to Warframe).

The only requirements to join this clan are as follows:

*The ability to bear with someone who has very little experience leading a clan.

Probably a lot to ask for, but I'm hoping to find those who are at a similar level of experience or those who will tolerate a new leader. The more the merrier. Discussion about anything related to this is encouraged, just post if you want to join! Help with building the Dojo would also be appreciated.

(Forgive any mistakes I might have made with this post, I'm just eager to start a clan)

Are you prepared for the amount of grinding you will need to do?  It's a lot more than you might think.  I built my own clan from the ground up, but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you're prepared for the grinding, go right ahead.

If you're not, you should just find a little ghost clan like mine.

Are you prepared for the amount of grinding you will need to do?  It's a lot more than you might think.  I built my own clan from the ground up, but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you're prepared for the grinding, go right ahead.

If you're not, you should just find a little ghost clan like mine.

I am prepared for the amount of grinding it will take to build it from the ground up, and I do realize that it will take more than expected.

first build a dojo, equip it, then recruit, what can you offer your new members to persuade them if you don't even have a dojo yet?...

I have built the dojo, but what do you mean by equipping it? I have started some construction on rooms if that's what you mean.

Edited by Doommonkey81

Maybe go more into detail of why you made your clan? What goals do you have with it?

You say 'tolerant', what does that mean to you? Does it just mean tolerating you, or does it mean tolerating everyone and anyone?

I made the clan with the purpose of creating a group of people who I could go with missions on ,and maybe help with the clan/solar rails . Right now my goal is to expand the dojo and clan a bit. When I said tolerant it was referring to my inexperience as a leader, but I should of clarified toleration of all. I wasn't thinking about the sense tolerant would have used in. Tolerant to me would be accepting a player who joins regardless of skill/ideals etc..

Although now that I think about it another goal would be to help each other within the clan. I probably should of thought about that before I posted. 

Edited by Doommonkey81

I am prepared for the amount of grinding it will take to build it from the ground up, and I do realize that it will take more than expected.

I have built the dojo, but what do you mean by equipping it? I have started some construction on rooms if that's what you mean.

All the labs, dueling room, obstacle course, you know, the "services" a dojo can provide, so when you get some members they think "hey this dojo is cool, i think i'm gonna stay here!" you can save the lab research (weapons) to do with your members, so they don't take everything for granted.

Well I support you in building a new clan. Forma is a pain to get and make but not impossible. Well I already have my own clan (ghost) but have the max number of member (ten). If you don't mind I would love to see your dojo sometime and help out on advice. send me a friend request and when we're online we can invite each other to each other the Dojo. you should think about joining an alliance, being a small clan it's nice to be in an alliance since the you can play, trade, and get help from people in your alliances.

Edited by prodavit

Well I support you in building a new clan. Forma is a pain to get and make but not impossible. Well I already have my own clan (ghost) but have the max number of member (ten). If you don't mind I would love to see your dojo sometime and help out on advice. send me a friend request and when we're online we can invite each other to each other the Dojo. you should think about joining an alliance, being a small clan it's nice to be in an alliance since the you can play, trade, and get help from people in your alliances.

I'll add you when I can, and show you my dojo most likely tomorrow.

Hey I'm certainly interested in joining. I've about twenty hours put into the game. Still a noob and looking for people to go on missions with having a clan seems perfect. That and the crafting opportunities.

OK I'll invite you, and thanks for joining!

edit: that's pretty much all of us right now don't worry!

Edited by Doommonkey81

I'd be interested in joining. mainly looking for people to go on missions with. I'm not technically new to the game, but I have no experience with clans since I almost always ran solo or random squads. I have 3 warframes, working on my fourth one. 

I'd be interested in joining. mainly looking for people to go on missions with. I'm not technically new to the game, but I have no experience with clans since I almost always ran solo or random squads. I have 3 warframes, working on my fourth one. 

That's one of the now emerging goals of my clan, welcome aboard!

Edited by Doommonkey81

All the labs, dueling room, obstacle course, you know, the "services" a dojo can provide, so when you get some members they think "hey this dojo is cool, i think i'm gonna stay here!" you can save the lab research (weapons) to do with your members, so they don't take everything for granted.

Not much in the way of that but that's what we're currently starting on.

• 1 month later...