Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Missions Does It Take To Get Maxed In A Syndicate

ctcarney

as we all know syndicates have 5 levels of reputation all with different names and unlockable items. by looking at the amount of rep points needed to get each level,

initiation-0

1st rank-5,000

2nd rank-22,000

3rd rank-44,000

4th rank-70,000

final rank-99,000

this comes to a total of 240,000 rep points to reach your max rank (not including syndicate missions or any purchases you want to buy during your grind) 

now for some math, if a normal sechura (pluto dark sector defense for all who do not know) run for 15 waves gives you on average (with a affinity booster in my case) roughly 350-500 rep points so going with the lowest number of points (350) and using it to figure out just how many 15 waves of sechura we need to do until we max out our ranks

240,000/350= 685.714 (rounded up to 686)

as stated before this number doesnt include the daily syndicate missions that after each rank up in your syndicate start to give you more rep per reward. considering if you did a couple of sechura 15 wave runs around 20 a day and did no syndicate missions you would be doing this grind for 34.3 days (35) but with the addition of syndicate missions a rough estimate (since i do not know how much more rep you get per rank up) would lower the time required to around 25 days at best of constant 23 (3 being syndicate missions) missions per day  [found a mobile defense on ceres called "kiste" that is shorter then sechura and gives around 400-600 rep points for easier farming]

this is however a bit much for most people who play this game because of IRL things in life such as family or work so its up to the person to see just how much they are willing to play in a day and i believe that if possible that they could lower the requirements to get each rank past rank 1 by a small margin (5-10k points per rank at best) because of the fact that we gamers actually have personal lives (not the mindless zombies of WOW or 12 yr old brats of COD) though i will not petition for it to be changed and just want to state an opinion after looking at the facts (so no being a #$&(% and trying to start an arguement i will ignore any post that tries to say anything that makes me seem like i dislike this system) 

If you have gotten this far i thank you for reading this post because even as i was writing it i felt it was to long....if i have made a mistake or if youve found a better/quicker spot for farming rep then please post it for all the tenno to see so that we can all have our greedy milk for the ready

Tbh though, using the daily syndicate alerts you could also gain about  1000-2000 xp daily if im not mistaken, doing those everyday for a few months should help get the numbers up over time, I dont think we should ignore this sign9ificance

Besides, syndicates weren't meant to be too easy to level up I believe, they seem more like they are there to go up as we play the game, adn are emant to be ranked up passively

Edited by Somedude1000

Answer ?

Do your daily missions.

They give you 1k a pop at the very least.

If you got 2 factions that are buddy allies with each other (therefore 6 syndicate alerts a day), you are looking at 1.5k a day for your most favored faction.

245,000 / 1500 = 160 days.

This is NOT counting the sigil exp you get itself for completing those Syndicate alert missions.

Which can be a 150 to 250 for all 6 as given their trivial nature. They rarely net a ton of exp.

245000 / 1650 = 149 days.

This before you include games like high level interceptions for T4 key farming or your usual T3 or T4 tower stuff.

Which potentially can get over 1000 to 2000 exp if you really hammer it out.

Cerberus for example nets a minimum of 400 to 500 without booster if doing to Wave 4 for the T4 key.

So that is 100 a round minimum.

So yes you will get to the ranks eventually at 5 months if you are the most casual of casuals IE doing only the 6 Syndicate missions. 

Edited by fatpig84

Answer ?

Do your daily missions.

They give you 1k a pop at the very least.

If you got 2 factions that are buddy allies with each other (therefore 6 syndicate alerts a day), you are looking at 1.5k a day for your most favored faction.

245,000 / 1500 = 160 days.

This is NOT counting the sigil exp you get itself for completing those Syndicate alert missions.

Which can be a 100+ or so given their trivial nature.

245000 / 1600 = 154+ days.

This before you include games like high level interceptions for T4 key farming or your usual T3 or T4 tower stuff.

Which potentially can get over 1000 to 2000 exp if you really hammer it out.

Cerberus for example nets a minimum of 400 to 500 without booster and doing to Wave 4 for the T4 key.

So that is 100 a round minimum.

So yes you will get to the ranks eventually at 5 months if you are the most casual of casuals IE doing only the 6 Syndicate missions. 

thanks for the info man i didnt know how much you would gain roughly so i didnt want to add it in to the initial numbers but thanks again and i hope more people will look at this tread and discuss this topic as well