Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purity, Sequence, Blight, Justice, Truth, Entropy, And Sigils

Bernkastal

As a preface, DE has had some pretty nifty things for us U15. Limbo, who's become my second favorite frame, Archwing, a fantastic high-energy game mode, and Syndicates, which have so far drawn little except moaning from completionists that can't stand to see 98%'s. What's eating at me most recently is these late game syndicate rewards. Just what do each of these mods have for us? I see lifesteal and dead aim among my New Loca rewards, but what exactly is 'Purity'? is it extra standing to help us finish farming? is it a new mechanic? I've heard it's somewhat like a special bar from rumors.

Furthermore, I heard from an official source that, while we don't get bonuses for higher ranking Sigils, there are unique visual effects that exist. Does anyone have some sort of example in these middling tiers? I'd like to get some examples here or there, something to look forward to while i'm off trying to kick grineer off Earth for Loca-chan. (shhhh don't ruin my fantasy.)

Update:
Looks like there was confirmation of the "Purity" mechanics as a booster in-game based off kills, but I'm still interested in those visuals on Sigils. Exactly how... Dramatic.... can we expect to see? pics, anyone? :D

Edited by Bernkastal

Rebecca confirmed that the bonuses are experimental and still under development. Currently it's a bar that fills up as you get kills and it releases an aoe and/or gives some buffs for a limited time(?).

The sigils currently don't give bonuses but also confirmed by Rebecca (and the team on the latest devstream) that they are looking into giving small bonuses (maybe). And yes it was stated that higher rank sigils have some sort of cool particle effects. We should be seeing some soon since several people are already rank 4 now.

Rebecca confirmed that the bonuses are experimental and still under development. Currently it's a bar that fills up as you get kills and it releases an aoe and/or gives some buffs for a limited time(?).

The sigils currently don't give bonuses but also confirmed by Rebecca (and the team on the latest devstream) that they are looking into giving small bonuses (maybe). And yes it was stated that higher rank sigils have some sort of cool particle effects. We should be seeing some soon since several people are already rank 4 now.

This. They didn't just say maybe, they are coming. However it will just be a small boost.

while i'm off trying to kick grineer off Earth for Loca-chan. (shhhh don't ruin my fantasy.)

Same here dude :D

But the syndicates really need some work imo. All the bugs and stuff

I can't begin anything with purity but others explained it preatty good above. As for the rewards for raking up higher for now there are only the sigils of the next higher rank, that you can equip, i hope more to come

What sort of life do these people have to where they can spend that much time on warframe in the week and a half that U15 has been out.

Why do you have to insult?

Besides, good players are able to get 15k+ Standing in a single run using an affinity booster. 240k isn't really all that far away if you have great squad cohesion.

This. They didn't just say maybe, they are coming. However it will just be a small boost.

During the devstream it seemed more like a "maybe" when they asked Scott I believe (gorilla man ;p)? Either way just said maybe in case they end up not liking that idea. Rebecca seemed to be more insistent that they will be happening.

Wouldn't be surprised if 5-10% boost would be for the highest ranked sigil but we'll see. Maybe they'll surprise us and actually go above that.

Edited by Seraphyx