Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki’S Helmet – Does It Actually Bother You ?

randomorder14

Question

I felt like I needed to make a stealth frame - and when i read online, it seems most space ninjas acknowledge Loki is a better frame than Ash. But Loki's helmet ... does it actually bother you ??? Assuming I made Loki, can I choose other helmets ? or do I really need to wear that jester-helmet ? For a stealth ninja, that look of a helmet really bothers me greatly ...

13 answers to this question

@The3doM - thank you for posting the pictures - but those pictures just got me more depressed.

Prime actually made me think of Jar Jar Binks.

Swindle made me think of a green man jumping down from the top and splitting Loki's brain 4-ways.

The other 2 seem no different from the original helmet.

maybe those are meant to be wings and help Loki glide better through the air.

i can just imagine the grineers laughing at a space ninja walking in on them with that.

Probably why Loki has that invisibility thing going for him.

i really like Loki's abilities !! i really dislike his helmet (& all the other 4 variants).

Is it likely we would get other helmet variants ? :(

sorry regarding my comments on Loki's helmet in general - aesthetics is a truly subjective thing.

i am glad you ppl like the Loki helmets you have - but im really disappointed that none of the designs appeal to me.

having seen all the other designs, the original design is somehow more acceptable to me now. sigh ... 

Stealth frame??

I guess the definition is different for most ppl. To me invisibility doesn't count as stealth. You are just invisible. That's it. It's impossible to be see or be detected, so there is no effort or action put into not being detected. Also, the only ninja in this game is Ash.

(yes, I"m a Metal Gear fan, and even enjoy Splinter cell)

Anyway, the Prime helmet and Swindle are the best choices in my opinion. (sorry to hear you are so horrible scared by Jar-jar) If you really don't like the helmets, then just don't choose loki. It'll be alright, the world will not end. You still have like 15 other frames to choose from.

I felt like I needed to make a stealth frame - and when i read online, it seems most space ninjas acknowledge Loki is a better frame than Ash. But Loki's helmet ... does it actually bother you ??? Assuming I made Loki, can I choose other helmets ? or do I really need to wear that jester-helmet ? For a stealth ninja, that look of a helmet really bothers me greatly ...

Loki can use any of Loki's alt helmets, except the prime version.

Loki Prime can use any of Loki's other helmets, though none of them look as cool as Loki Prime's default helmet.