Ash Prime

waseem.aldemeri

Who came first? Ash or Volt? Then you'll get your answer. And if both appeared simultaneously, I think Volt would be first,due to the fact that he was a starter frame.

However,the next prime will be female, and in a black color pattern : either Saryn/Trinity/Banshee.

Who came first? Ash or Volt? Then you'll get your answer. And if both appeared simultaneously, I think Volt would be first,due to the fact that he was a starter frame.

However,the next prime will be female, and in a black color pattern : either Saryn/Trinity/Banshee.

They haven't been following the "Who came first" thing.

I was here before Rhino came out and Nyx, Loki, Volt, Trinity, and a few others were out BEFORE him. That would make rhino one of the last few that should have gone prime. 

So far it's been completely random. I would personally home for an ash prime myself though. He's already like a god. 

They haven't been following the "Who came first" thing.

I was here before Rhino came out and Nyx, Loki, Volt, Trinity, and a few others were out BEFORE him. That would make rhino one of the last few that should have gone prime. 

So far it's been completely random. I would personally home for an ash prime myself though. He's already like a god. 

You're right, that point is arguable,since Frost got his prime counterpart before older frames.

However there is a priority for old frames indeed. The next prime being Nova or Mirage? That's out of question.