Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerning Spectre Conclave Requirements

Lorthos_Mornin

I have noticed a reduction in the conclave rating of my loadouts as a result of update 15's removal of warframe ability mods.  The only reason I noticed is that I was attempting to build a cosmic spectre and could no longer manage it with the loadout I had previously used.  I attempted to rectify the situation by auto-installing on the frame, weapons, sentinel, and sentinel weapon to attempt to reach the required conclave rating so my spectre could use the weapons I wanted it to use and I ended one point short of the requisite 1800.  It is still possible to reach 1800 using a different build, but the spectrum of loadouts that can get there has been reduced as a result of the update.

I think that as a consequence of the removal of ability mods and their conclave rating from warframes that the conclave rating required to build spectres should be reduced to reflect this change.

(attempted loadout:

Valkyr

4 formaed Braton Prime

2 formaed Acrid

2 formaed Dual Ichor

2 formaed Carrier

2 formaed Sweeper)

Why build a comic specter though? honestly, just get a vapor or phased specter and it will function the same as a cosmic specter would have.

To an extent, yes, a lower tier spectre would function the same.  However, I don't think there is any reason I shouldn't be able to construct a high-tier spectre using multi-formaed weapons and frames.  If it is intended for it to be more difficult than it was, that's fine, I'm just stating what the current situation and how I think it should change.

To an extent, yes, a lower tier spectre would function the same.  However, I don't think there is any reason I shouldn't be able to construct a high-tier spectre using multi-formaed weapons and frames.  If it is intended for it to be more difficult than it was, that's fine, I'm just stating what the current situation and how I think it should change.

Totally agree with you and I'm glad someone else noticed this and posted about it. I'm a bit frustrated because of this, as our clan is in an alliance and we are trying to build solar rail and thus need cosmic spectres (a lot). I was hoping this would be resolved in the matter of days but it seems that either DE are not aware of the problem or they are ignoring it/focusing on something else. It may not seem as that great of an issue but it needs to be taken care of, nonetheless (all that needs to be done is to change requirements from 1800 to 1500, for example).