Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability Screen Showing Mod Influence

Kurrumitsumi

+1 Totally agree

yes we ask this many time on the forum...
i believe DE is on it ... and it's only matter of time

+1

i thought it would already, then i threw on my new transient fortitude to see how long cataclysm would last and i didnt see the change :/

but i hope they are working on it, it would be really apreciated

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

The warframe abilities button should not be in the Arsenal screen, but rather in the Mod Upgrade screen. This way we can make mod changes and immediately see how this affected abilities.

do you mean the warframe upgrade screen? so when your putting mods on your warframe you can see the effects?

The fact that it took until update 14.something to have friggin' TIMERS on our abilities with a duration is ... IMO ... laughable.

Seriously, how many times do you suppose that question was asked over the course of Warfame's development?

There's some serious head-scratchers in this game that need to be "added".  "Hey man, know what would be great, if my car had TIRES on the wheels.  Can we have TIRES?"  <--- that's what I feel like sometimes...

The fact that it took until update 14.something to have friggin' TIMERS on our abilities with a duration is ... IMO ... laughable.

Seriously, how many times do you suppose that question was asked over the course of Warfame's development?

There's some serious head-scratchers in this game that need to be "added".  "Hey man, know what would be great, if my car had TIRES on the wheels.  Can we have TIRES?"  <--- that's what I feel like sometimes...

i didn't know about the timers actually, just never noticed i guess..

I was about to post this same topic. Yeah seeing the effects on our abilities would make it 100x easier to put together builds. If it really is something they are currently working on then great! If not then it should definitely be something they put in the queue of "things to be done" and make it happen.