Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Did It Finally.

ranks21

While after many attempts  and  wasn't victorious I finally pulled off the impossible task of a solo run on the Caelus intercept Archwing map. So intense, but with one death and a revive used, I managed to  pull it off.

Keeping the distance between me and the chasers and the 4 transmitters was key  while stunning the enemies to keep atleast 3  transmitters open.  Flying above back and forth to the two farthest ones  and doing the middle one when they were out of range.

Hyper thrusters is a must have. Without that mod it will be near impossible to do as you will be too slow to get away from the attackers or keep the transmitters up.

This was legitimate as no  bugs or glitches was present to help me like some others got in their attempts.  It was a pure cat and mouse chase with the occasional stun to get away  or kill the chasers drones.

This is truly a challenge  for anyone when the game is or that mission is running right. I wanted to solo it from the first butt whooping I got that made me say WTF! but it also made me prepare for the battle and planned accordingly to combat.

Whew I can relax now, mission accomplished.

Ps: you can see the screenshots of the rewards at the end of round 4 and the last enemy that was being killed on my steam library account>>> rankin95.

Edited by ranks21

I found a video the other day of someone doing this solo with Valkyr: 

Not to undermine your accomplishment, just posting it as an example to confirm that it's doable. I pretty much gave up on the Elytron after watching it. I hadn't realised it'd only be barely survivable with completely maxed-out mods in what the Valkyr calls the "easier" solo mode.

You can get away without Hyperion thrusters if you bring Sprint Boost and some energy comsumables to spam more Repel and gain some distance and help capture points.

Been able to use even Vauban for this mission once you figure out where and when to fight and run. Shooting rockets and killing the laser ships are key to survival.

Guess what, yeah you don't fight on Uranus, you just run and cap and drop energy support and REPEL every time. I just did a solo run 4 waves at the end of the 4th waves, the game freezes. :D DE please you're killing me.

Anyway I just wanted to put this here. I've taken the advice from another Uranus topic , this definitely works.

-just capture a point and fly to the other as fast as you can, don't even try to defend it just patrol between points and if you see a red one go there 

-repel

-energy

-repel

-capture it and fly to the other

I did used around 20 - 25 medium energy support though, which is a lot but this was my first try and I panicked some times. 

Thank you 

silversparrow01

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/337139-elytron-solo-farming/

for some reason I cant post the steam pics here not photobucket pics either but you can see the screenshot at steam screenshots of wearframe and  my steam name is rankin95..  I have 2 screenies 1 is showing the last enemy and the other the reward table for 4 rounds  it was a t4 key, but what  the heck  it was fun doing it while my son was cheering me on  ' go dad go'  as he said I had no skillz as an old gamer..

for some reason I cant post the steam pics here not photobucket pics either but you can see the screenshot at steam screenshots of wearframe and  my steam name is rankin95..  I have 2 screenies 1 is showing the last enemy and the other the reward table for 4 rounds  it was a t4 key, but what  the heck  it was fun doing it while my son was cheering me on  ' go dad go'  as he said I had no skillz as an old gamer..

Nice man, I'm sure with your kid cheering during the game must have felt awesome. :) (Now let him play a little :D)

Welp, time for a solo on my Loki...goal will be 12

Well, you better take a Rhino , Valkyr or Zephyr, frames with higher health/shield/armor combo. And yes I must mention that I got Hyperion thrusters equipped too, it does make a difference. (that's the only rare archwing mod I got (farming carrier and drones), everything else can be farmed on earth interception), common and uncommon mods that you're gonna need.

Edited by 000_Briarius_000

Well, you better take a Rhino , Valkyr or Zephyr, frames with higher health/shield/armor combo. And yes I must mention that I got Hyperion thrusters equipped too, it does make a difference. (that's the only rare archwing mod I got (farming carrier and drones), everything else can be farmed on earth interception), common and uncommon mods that you're gonna need.

I know how to do it :) I got most of the mods except some of the pwr str and elements. I do 4 wave on Loki already because he's around 3m/s faster tthan vanguard rhino in archwing, has more energy, and is smaller. I just want to see if I can set a crazy goal for everyone else lol

Edited by Echoa

I know how to do it :) I got most of the mods except some of the pwr str and elements. I do 4 wave on Loki already because he's around 3m/s faster tthan vanguard rhino in archwing, has more energy, and is smaller. I just want to see if I can set a crazy goal for everyone else lol

Nice man, see I didn't know about how Loki's speed can be a great advantage. Awesome. 

Nice man, see I didn't know about how Loki's speed can be a great advantage. Awesome.

Yea once Loki breaks the tractor beam they use he takes off faster than light esespecialy with hyperion. With his massive energy pool you pretty much don't run out. Edited by Echoa