Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Archwing Planet Please.

andythepanhead

There needs to be a archwing planet.

I feel maybe the asteroid belt between mars and jupiter could finally be added to the game. it fits the feel of the archwing missions, nodes on the planet could be first half of the planet are in space leading up to a super-carrier(REALLY big ship). The ship is the last half of the planet. you progress through various parts of the ship, Engine room, crew quarters, armaments, leading to the boss on the ship's bridge. This way you get all mission types in while still having creativity/variety in the trench missions. food for thought.

Or the Oort Cloud.

Oort Cloud?

*wikipedia magic*

My GOD that sound majestic!

I'm not sure how far out the Oort Could is in our system, but hey! If Eris can be a part of it why not this?

your idea is so good, but I hope they add our moon....because....it's the MOOON, and in U15.5 there'll be an archwing boss (J3 golem) so I'd guess they'll add another "planet" for archwing missions 

I'm still holding out that the moon will be featured as the Grineer capital (the "cold, dark asteroid" Hek mentions over the Frontier Regulators). Imagine a Grineer Royal City tileset! All the cold militaristic style of the Grineer settlements and outposts mixed with some sort of Imperial essence. Would be metal as F***!

I read another thread mentioning something similar, and its a good idea.  I really hope to see more Archwing nodes asap, I feel like what we got with U15 was just a taste and I want to have more.

Or the Oort Cloud.

Despite the name, the Oort cloud has a ton of empty space between bodies, it isn't like the asteroid belt.  It really wouldn't serve well as a region to put nodes in.

your idea is so good, but I hope they add our moon....because....it's the MOOON, and in U15.5 there'll be an archwing boss (J3 golem) so I'd guess they'll add another "planet" for archwing missions 

I doubt it, actually. Since J3-Golem was confirmed to be for Eris, so they could easily add him as an Archwing Boss Node for that planet... seems like an easier solution to me. That might mean we get a space-view of an Infested Corpus ship from Eris, though.