Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Laser Visual

HolidayPi3

This probably defies physics, but I'm totally enamored by the idea of it

How would people feel if enemies killed by the Opticor's laser disintegrated the same way they do when you kill them with channeling?

I think I'd be very pleasing to see a row of enemies get completely obliterated to the point where they turn into little more than burning chunks.

Though, Nekros will probably hate this gun.

Curious, does the opticor have innate punch through? Or is it blocked by enemies?

Haven't built it yet cos the gallium requirement is stupid.

Definitely sounds like a cool idea though. We could use some more weapon kill effects.

Although yeah, I can see how it'd screw with Nekros. They'd have to desecrate way faster.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Curious, does the opticor have innate punch through? Or is it blocked by enemies?

Haven't built it yet cos the gallium requirement is stupid.

Definitely sounds like a cool idea though. We could use some more weapon kill effects.

Unfortunately thorough testing says that there is no innate punch though.

BTW OP, love your idea. That'd be really cool.

Its actually pretty close to being a gravitational beam emitter :D

It just needs inate punch through (and a lot of that) and the line of damage needs a small width so its possible to hit enemies in a line even though they are not perfectly aligned. Let it tore enemies apart and we are good to go.

A GBE is all I ever wanted in warframe. And we got so close! Don't stop there yet DE!

For balance purpose it would probably be wise to get rid of the buggy AOE at the end of the line (that never works when you hit enemies directly) and turn the ammo pool to sniper or reduce it to around 100 instead of 540.