Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Quick Questions

GerdFrentzen

Question

Hello everyone , I have some questions for you :

Well I saw that some people are talking about a mastery tree and I don't find it , does this feature's been removed ?

What's the primary difference between warframe (Such base health/shield , energy , etc) ?

And finally : why does everyone say that Excalibur isn't that good ? Two of my friend take him and they destroy everything with the dash , Mag is not that strong compared to Excalibur (Well , I haven't played enough to say that she's not good , but the only usefull thing with her for the 3 first planets are her Attract mod and her magnetic force shield)

Thank you for the futur answers and sorry for my bad english (I'm a French player :/)

5 answers to this question

hi there. there are some answers for ya :

1. mastery tree was in closed beta, it has been replaced with new mod system. so don't worry about it =)

2. you can see warframe differences here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

3. excalibur isn't so bad IMHO, but seems kinda overpowered and becomes not so interesting to use (i'm using it just for resource farming sometimes), but everyone has his/her own opinion.

p.s. have a nice time and sorry for bad english - i'm a russian player =)

Edited by Ataeon

Excalibur bad? Had not heard that. Goofy looking compared to the Loki, sure, but not bad.

Mag is a different experience and so far each warframe I've tried has had.a different feel. But to your questions.

The skill tree was a precursor to the current mod 'card' system. No longer applies. I wasn't in closed beta so I can't give an informed opinion but a couple of friends said it was like talent points.

Go to the wiki for a comparison chart on the frames. Someone will post a link.

Sagonene

Oh thanks for your help and for the Wiki =)

Well , my friend die really often with him , they're some kind of kamikaze 'Rush , sword and kill everything !' ahah ^^'

Mag 2 is , for me , useless if not upgraded , but really usefull in team when he is !

Oh I see , so mastery tree has been replaced with the mod system , ok , thank you guys =)