Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Emblem

TrollyTheSolly

I participated on a contest few days ago and one user (SHIR0B0N) warned me that light colors will mostly appear really bright on emblems, like they have it's own light.

That being said, while I liked 4, 5 and 6, I think their effects would mix into the center symbol and well, it may get a little confusing. That's why I would go with 2 or 3 (I particularly prefer 3. Liked the way the colors are positioned and the soft erosion effect). Or maybe it's possible to darken 6's background a little?

I participated on a contest few days ago and one user (SHIR0B0N) warned me that light colors will mostly appear really bright on emblems, like they have it's own light.

That being said, while I liked 4, 5 and 6, I think their effects would mix into the center symbol and well, it may get a little confusing. That's why I would go with 2 or 3 (I particularly prefer 3. Liked the way the colors are positioned and the soft erosion effect). Or maybe it's possible to darken 6's background a little?

The brightness from the lighter colours is produced by the bloom effect which can be turned off in options under display.