Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Derelict Tileset Aren't Kubrow Friendly

Nitix

Hi,

I have made some orokin derelict sabotage and found a new tileset, however my kubrow has died to new electric trap. I pretty sure they should be invunerable to this, as lasers. We can't not revive him as the electric trap will kill us.

Here is a screenshot of new electric trap.

lxrQsTo.jpg?1

these aren't new. They've been used in one of the side runs on the big cubical hall with a tree in the middle (not the one with 4 access routes).

And they were really annoying when derelict first came out >.<

Like: you couldn't even get inside that walkway because the moment the trap went on, the entire length of the hall would be pretty much a OHK zone.

Thankfully it wasn't required to go there...

Those have been around since the tileset came out, and it's not safe for anyone up there. Thankfully, there is no reason to go through it, as it's a side path that really offers nothing.

It would be nice if it didn't hurt Kubrows, though. With weird pathing glitches, I wouldn't be surprised if they sometimes run up there on their own.

It's an old (but not old-old) Artifact Hall from Tower Raid right before the Raid mission type was pulled, Derelict edition. I'm surprised it was put back after so long with 0 effort expended to fix the issues on it. Like invisible walls not having a top, with one of ways to cross them being over said top. Nearly half the time, someone falls there and is stuck.