Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe [Poll]

DarkLordX2

1-From 1 to 10, how much do you like Warframe?

http://strawpoll.me/2912948

2-What's your play style?

http://strawpoll.me/2912954

3-What you don't like about Warframe?

http://strawpoll.me/2912994

4-What do you like the most?

http://strawpoll.me/2913028

5-Who is your Favorite DE?

http://strawpoll.me/2913073

6-What do you think Warframe needs more about?

-No Poll, post a comment.

Edited by DarkLordX2

As said like a billion times, we want like actual campaign story LORE, not quests that just do some random missions in order on missions we've done b4 and then farm stuff and play the waiting game again to continue the quest....

Anyways, enjoyed the poll :)

You mean poll right?

I came into the thread expecting Hydroid to be a lifeguard for a giant pool.

Loki, Nova, Valkyr, and Rhino are in the kiddy pool because that's where they belong.

Everyone else is in the actual adult pool.

Edited by darthdart

you should put gameplay on 4.

and for 6 i will go with lore no matter how a great game play can be we are not in 1980 when game was you are him go get them.I personally think that we will see a massive amount of lore in the near futur.

After reworking almost every mechanic in game you eventually run out of idea so lore would be a good thing

Valkyr? Not even Saryn? Really?!?!??!

tumblr_n4g41hywIk1sk9dlmo2_r3_500.gif

I think you're about to summon Snake with that...

as for me: 

6 - We need more about the rise of the Grineer and Corpus. What the Old War, Orokin, and Tenno of the past were like is all fine and good, but we're playing in the time when that's long-gone and the Grineer and Corpus are the big players. I'd rather us know more about the present and THEN get into the legends of the past.

...On topic:

In regards to #6, honestly, it's like a fair few others have said. We need more Lore. We need a tangible connection to the world setting that goes beyond the realms of overpowered insanity we can get to via Forma and mod stacking. Blowing stuff up, and that's it, gets dull.

Let me go into a mission, and be forced to make a choice that is poignant. Gradivus is a good example, which I wasn't here for but I like the upshot the Codex gives: Fight for your Allies, despite the costs it may bring about, or Sacrifice your Allies for the greater good. Syndicates are a good start in theory, but if just boils down to 'Kill stuff whilst wearing an Insignia', it's a wasted opportunity.

I want to fight for something. I enjoy battle, Blood Knight at the end of the day here. But I'm still out for something more than the short lived satisfaction that Swirling Tiger provides. Let me make things just that little bit brighter, that little bit less hopeless, even if it means that the future I bring about isn't for me. 

Apologies for going on. The potential for a dark, yet optimistic, story is there. I really want to see it come about.

As said like a billion times, we want like actual campaign story LORE, not quests that just do some random missions in order on missions we've done b4 and then farm stuff and play the waiting game again to continue the quest....

Anyways, enjoyed the poll :)

This ^

Warframe:

- Needs to depend less on RNG (e.g. make drop tables in the Void less stupid).

- Needs to fix the major bugs and crashes (e.g. the infamous 1,000,000mph flip).

- Needs more lore regarding us and our enemies (e.g. why are some Corpus crewmen and how are they selected?).

- Needs more to do when you've completed most of the game other than Archwing (e.g. more or player-made quests).

- Needs to have less repetitive missions with more incentive to look around (e.g. these new rare caches in every mission with scaling rewards).

- Needs to rely less on platinum-grabbing techniques (e.g. the absurd weapon and warframe prices, including a "platinum-to-credits" option which is vastly unfair to the player in the market, using long build and Research times with a Rush option).

If it weren't for those, I would give this game a 10/10.

- Needs to depend less on RNG (e.g. make drop tables in the Void less stupid).

Person at DE #1 "Lets make quests."

Person at DE #2 "Sure, why not"

-one mirage quest later-

#1 "That lacked RNG"

#2 "Think we should add RNG to the next frame in a quest"

#1 "Yes, lets do that"

-thinking about the limbo theorem-

#1 "Has enough RNG, but needs more wait walls"

#2 "Yes, yes, almost forgot about that"

And then the Limbo Theorem we know was born.