Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Reworks: Is Vauban On The List?

LazerusKI

I give up. no one reads a single sentence of what i say.

/close

People are reading what you're saying-- they just disagree.

Vauban doesn't have much offensive capability because his defense is his offense. Locking his enemies in stasis so people can get full use out of their AoE guns or land all headshots is huge.

I'm glad that he has infinitely scaling defenses as opposed to semi scaling defenses that compromise for poor offenses (Frost). Or gimmicky defenses that can slow your team down (Hydroid, Zephyr). Or defenses that force you to AFK while your frame rips a fart (Banshee)

You really can't complain that Vauban doesn't have other options like Frost or Hydroid in regards to offense when Frost and Hydroid's offenses are such wastes of energy in the situations you describe (high waves), that they may as well not have them.

Also Vauban isn't the only defensive frame that specializes in factions. I hate when Frosts use their Snow Globe in high wave infested because it locks toxic ancients with the pod, and doesn't let people shoot them. Loki will allow Vauban to use his abilities on any faction. I don't know what will help Frost against the Infested.

Vauban is in a good spot.

Edited by HolidayPi3

only thing(s) i want for vauban's kit in terms of changes;

Teslas:higher proc chance, maybe even faster *RoF* or more damage per zap. or even dare i say it..... a spawn cap without a max duration.... with the newest *spawned* tesla replacing the oldest.-just throw a few down (maybe PS could affect the cap?) and focus on everything else while teslas CC/cover the groups flank.-bonus points for sticking the un-expirable teslas on a bladestorming ash.....or our lovely Kubrows......... because Kubrowchu..

Bounce: has its' uses-maybe add an additional use--blast damage on final charge........ with a radius/damage amt affected by P. Str and Range. Bastille:i loved it when it didn't have a target cap.... Cheesed most infested/any faction really-the target cap balanced it out-otherwise we'd be running max range/efficiency builds and holding off 2/3 of the map.......... 

Vortex:twas fun........... now its' funner b/c its' affected by range/duration........ so with enough range... Vortex can do Bastilles job 5x better...... but it'll also nerf everything else to the ground in terms of non-scaling *damage*-maybe the same treatment as my tesla suggestion.. or another concept.-here-one use, toggle ult.... lock down the entire area for as long as your energy can sustain it..... ala 50 energy base+(X energy/sec)-affected by efficiency.(something like that)-it would also encourage the use of Bastille more often as you'd only be able to have 1 Vortex out-boom kit synergy.

two cents on how i'd change booben....