Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anything With Oxium Or Argon In It Can Shove Right Off.

PaxEthenica

Again ze resources.

All farmed not bought.

Any Tenno can earn them, just get Nekros and press 3 to win.

[snipped pic]

If both of the following are true...

1 - Person A gathers as many materials as Person B.

2 - Person A spends them on crafting more things than Person B.

Then Person A will have a lack of materials in the same system that Person B could have a surplus of them.

rank_weapons.png

MR 17, most things in the game ranked out.  In many cases (up until I ran out of easily-accessible weapons) I had low amounts of materials such as Orokin Cells and Oxium because I used them on everything needed to forward the goal of maxing out mastery.

Like I stated before, 100 Oxium isn't bad.  That's an acceptable goal.  But when you add 500 and 600 and 300, and then 150 per Distilling Extractor, coupled with Oxium farming locations being removed... it starts to be a problem.

Also you can't use Nekros to get Oxium, as Ospreys never leave corpses.

Argon, on the other hand, is not a big issue for me personally, but it's sort of scary to see because it's the start of a slippery slope.

I think Oxium is fine as a resource, but I agree the requirements should be lower.  No more than 200 for a weapon and maybe 450 for Zephyr instead of 600.  Argon crystals are really annoying for a part time player.  I can get the time to play a 30 minute survival once or twice a week.  If I'm lucky, I'll get 2 crystals and be able to build something.  If I only get 1, it'll be gone by the time I log in again.  You never get 2 or more crystals on anything but survival because only in survival does it make sense to bring a Nekros.