Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Debating If I Should Come Back To Playing Warframe

phoenixc4

Question

I played hundreds of hours before the update were some mats expire after a certain ammount of time and I play this game so much the only thing I really had to do before was level up my mastery I was level 10 or 11 I think and I reached the point where I just just using random weapons that I didn't want to use so I could continue leveling my mastery.

So basically I have more free time now and I have been thinking of picking one of my favourite mmos again. Alhough one of my big problem before is I loved to buy the exlucive limited time items and now I have missed quite a few which kinda sucks and now adays I have less money since I am in college.

So if I am willing to look passed the fact that I missed some stuff would it be worth my playing warframe again?

9 answers to this question

I played hundreds of hours before the update were some mats expire after a certain ammount of time and I play this game so much the only thing I really had to do before was level up my mastery I was level 10 or 11 I think and I reached the point where I just just using random weapons that I didn't want to use so I could continue leveling my mastery.

So basically I have more free time now and I have been thinking of picking one of my favourite mmos again. Alhough one of my big problem before is I loved to buy the exlucive limited time items and now I have missed quite a few which kinda sucks and now adays I have less money since I am in college.

So if I am willing to look passed the fact that I missed some stuff would it be worth my playing warframe again?

No, still the same damn grind not counting the pay walls with the Syndicates and the ridiculous amount of time required to even get a mod from the Syndicates.