Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"ohh Noo. The Hyper Grind. "

ShirowMasamune

Its far from perfect and you have a good point, but it also helps to look at it this perspective: I have very rarely ever been disappointed with content DE has introduced. Why? Because I know that effectively everything we have now is very likely to change and be improved on. Syndicates are  a good example of this.

On the surface its more grind, sure. But its highly likely that syndicate specific alerts for example will become more engaging and have a story and different game modes, rewards and content.

I think that mide set helps take the edge of all these issues.

If there is something I don't like I'll be sure to make a thread about it and offer suggestions or changes, but I tend to hold off on that especially when something has just be released and is clearly unfinished (like most of the game) unless its absolutely redonk like some of DE's past decisions.

That works for you, but that is just you. And as lucky as you are to think that way even the devs have admitted that this game is reward driven. Most players are in it for the goal of getting all the shiny things, not to look for things as they come and multitask doing what they want. You can't make a waterfall flow in reverse, especially one you've been designing and cultivating for two years. DE might as well create a whole new game at that point. 

Edited by LukeAura